Colour: WhiteChange

on 27 September 2010
Daewoo KOR6L65 20Lt 800w Manual Microwave, White.

Though it states it is a 20 litre, the inside width measurement is about 10mm smaller than others of the same capacity I have had. Though it is only 10mm it does reduce the size of dinner plates you can use. The stated 20 litre size seems to come from more space inside at the rear beyond the diameter of the rotating tray. Why it is there I cannot understand. The central turntable spindle is so shallow that extreme care has to be taken not to knock/dislodge the rotating plate from this spindle when you place/remove a plate/bowl from the microwave. Otherwise it's OK !!
0Comment40 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 July 2010
Really nice looking Microwave, problem is, we couldn't even use it once!!!!!. Not really fit for purpose if you can't fit an average size dinner plate inside the oven!!!!!!!!. It had to go back.
0Comment26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 November 2013
I 've had this item for a year and a half now and today it decided to stop working (this was the second unit sent to me as the original was dead on arrival and had to be returned). It does what it says on the tin but its build does not exactly exude quality. I bought it for much less than its current price at the time so I can sort of stomach the fact that I have to buy a new one but I would never buy it again. Especially for 60 quid
on 1 April 2011
The microwave is smaller than I expected, which is not particularly a problem.

Negative points are
1) the apparent wattage of 800 cannot be so, as I have to cook items on the time of a 650 - 700 wattage. I am the queen of microwave cooking so do know when something is correctly cooked! haha.
2) the glass plate inside the microwave moves off its centre base so easily that the slightest touch knocks it off line. This has been dangerous at times when I am handling hot food.
on 16 July 2011
If you want a nice easy microwave this is the one for you it is quite small but very easy to operate
i am disabled and it is so easy for me to use
on 25 September 2013
Purchased this for a friend, which was delivered directly to her again earlier than date given which is a good thing. She likes the microwave as she has arthritis in her hands and finds the control simple and easy to use.
on 13 May 2013
I chose this microwave because of its simplicity. Its very easy to use with no complicated instructions. In fact I was so pleased with it I bought my daughter one and she too is pleased with it. Very good value for money.
on 23 February 2013
Its a bit smaller than the one it replaced,but we do not cook in a micro wave only heat and defrost. Being manual it does not bleep every time you look at it,it just dings when its finished.
on 19 January 2011
I bought this for my mother-in-law as she wanted a microwave with simple controls. This on suits her fine and is reaonably quiet during operation.
on 2 August 2011
Agree with previous reviewer that plate falls off the spindle all the time. Easy for my 82 year old mum to use but it died after just 12 months and would never buy a Daewoo again!