Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£7.99

on 25 August 2012
After hearing Billy live at Rochester castle in Kent, I wanted to be able to continue to enjoy his songs. This CD had all those performed at the concert and more. Brilliant quick delivery. Thank you Amazon
on 9 June 2010
Wicked CD, it took me back to when i was a teenager, i would highly recommend.
on 22 January 2013
This CD is fab! I got it just before christmas and listen to it a lot-you cant help but sing along!!!!
on 12 June 2013
I bought this CD for my favourite song 'Caribbean Queen (No More Love On The Run)'. I also like the ballad 'There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)'. The sound quality is superb. I gave it a four star rating because I have never liked the song 'When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Going'. All the other tracks are superb and really show Billy Ocean at his best. The CD was bargain priced, delivered well before stated date and was well packaged. Well done Amazon.
on 29 May 2013
This is a real blast from the past. I bought it for, ' Red light spells danger', which is my absolute favourite, but it is a great reminder of the other hits from Billy Ocean.

A really good buy.
on 16 October 2013
Another 'best of' album. A real 'must have' for Billy Ocean fans. There can be no complaints about the selection of tracks. Even to a 'non fan', this is a pretty good album. Enough said.
on 4 December 2011
There isn't one poor track on this album, a talent that we dont hear enough of on radio this will have you dancing and smooching around the lounge and bopping in the drivers seat
on 13 September 2013
Saw Billy Ocean recently at an open air concert and bought this CD to prolong the enjoyment of that day!! It certainly does the trick, taking me back to a lovely summer's day in the park listening to a great performer, can't fault it.
on 18 April 2013
This CD is fab. It's great to sing along to, brings back so many good memories

and of course Billy Ocean is an amazing singer. What more do you need!
on 14 June 2013
I ordered this album after going to see him in Bradford recently and it had every song that he did at the concert. He was amazing and still has what it takes!