Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire

on 25 September 2010
Good t-shirt - the logo is ridiculously foil like when new - one wash and then the t-shirt looks as it should - a very cool style - don't be put off by initial blinding shine. And surely any hygienic chap washes their t-shirts when bought new before wearing - or maybe it's just me.
on 14 June 2016
very nice fit for my body.
i take a small and fits just perfect on my arms, chest and shoulders.
high quality fabric and still has not lost its colour in the wash!
on 15 October 2011
The Superman T-shirt which i have received is not the same that shown on the website. Its look cheap and even before i wore the t-shirt, its started shedding the silver paint. Overall its not worthy of money you spent.
on 9 January 2012
The chrome 'S' is of very very poor quality, it looks as if it has been ironed on, came off within 2 washes
on 16 September 2012
Hello,

Ok, I bought this T-shirt (of course) because I saw it on Smallville and... because I saw Clark Kent use it with the rest of the outfit I assumed I could do the same. Well, I'm still working on the shoes but I have the rest and let me tell you - it's Super... just super to have this T-shirt under a black jacket with black trousers and etc...

About this T-Shirt...
The size, tissue and everything you can think of a good quality tshirt, this one has it. The symbol may not glow in the dark (actually not sure about this) but it definitely makes everyone stare and talk about you (cool story bro...)

About the package, delivery and everything else...
The time was reasonable and the package was folded and tidy inside a plastic.
on 5 May 2013
I bought one of these in HMV a couple of years back and was impressed by the thick, hard wearing cotton. I still have it. I bought this new one (the silver fades after a while), expecting it to be the same and was disappointed. It was made of the same flimsy cotton used in supermarket T-shirts which shrinks after about two washes. I won't be getting another.
on 6 January 2013
ok i like this a whole lot but unfortunatly the foil logo washes off after about 2 washes.
you can still see it but it is no longer silver on blask, now its just grey on black.
but i still like it and it still looks cool
on 14 December 2012
This was given as a gift, and it went down well. Better than giving him a blue and red t-shirt. At least he's more likely to wear this one, and we got the message across. Good gift for the Superman in your life. Arrived promptly.
on 20 June 2016
This T-Shirt fits great thank you
on 7 September 2010
The t-shirt looks nice in the picture. The logo looks nice and it looks like a good fitting t shirt. Thia was not the case when it arrived. The logo was well printed as you would expect from an official t-shirt but the fit of the t-shirt was not as the picture suggests. I ordered a medium which was ok for the torso but the arms are ridiculously large. The pics make it lokk like a fitted t-shirt but I could almost get both arms in one and I'm not small. They flap around and make me look like I have wings. In the pics the t-shirt is pinned to a doll. Not a good look!