on 27 July 2012
Bought this for my three year old Grandson to complement the Rolly digger. This is a good combination. The Tipper is strongly made, and can carry a full load of mud. For this reason it spends a lot of time being washed in the paddling pool. With the tail gate clipped down it actually can hold water for a short while, so gets into most water-play as well. Only one small flaw - the small black hatch in the cab roof keeps coming out. Goodness knows how he does it, I'll just keep a watch. I'd recommend it without hesitation.

7 April 2014: Realised the small hatch in the cabin roof can be removed to fit the Bruder 'Light and Sound' module. Will see how he likes it for his birthday - betting it will go down well.
on 24 December 2012
This is a great truck. My two year old granddaughter just loves the truck .I would recommend this truck for any child who loves to play we cars and trucks 2 years and older. There is nothing to dislike it is a great truck.
on 9 September 2013
I have two boy aged 3 & 5 who have a Darwinian approach to toys, where only the toughest survive. This is certainly a survivor and lots of fun as well. It is big enough to put all sorts of things in the back and have them driven round the garden. We will certainly be buying more in the range.
on 7 January 2013
THIS IS A GREAT WEE LORRY, THE JOY IT HAS GAVE THE CHILDREN IS UNBELIEVABLE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
on 18 June 2012
The construction has so far endured mistreatment by my grandson, aged two. The doors came off at first but were easily replaced. And it has since withstood much abuse without sustaining permanent injury. As a former Scania driver I was impressed by the detail of the model but (nitpickingly) the rear axle hub design is wrong. Otherwise, a great toy!
VINE VOICEon 27 March 2016
A really big tipper truck which I bought on a deal, so it was extremely good value. It's got excellent detailing and what little boy wouldn't love to have this in his sandpit?

There is a sound module available too, which has sound effects for the engine etc, though I haven't got that yet.

5 stars.
on 8 January 2015
Bought for my 5 year old son who absolutely loved this Christmas present. There was a slight delay in delivery, but it was December and I was kept up to date at all times regarding new delivery dates, all of which were well before Christmas. The lorry is very sturdy and has loads of features which has kept my son occupied since Christmas. Would highly recommend.
on 22 January 2015
Purchased for my grandson he loves it like the real thing
Only wish had purchased flashing light and sound module to go with this truck but only found out about it after I had it for Christmas
Robust stand all the knocks of playing
on 5 June 2014
quality is second to none! on the day of receiving it ive immediately ordered another the same as my 2 kids both want one. would cost at least double in toys r us....id expect to pay a hell of a lot more in there!!
on 11 October 2014
My first Bruder purchase. Although this looks like it has delicate parts, and is mostly plastic. It is very tough. Bought it for a 4-year old. Has had plenty of rough treatment without breaking. Although pricey - worth the money. I would without hesitation buy more Bruder products.