on 7 May 2015
Very rich and chocolatey. Tastes like good quality stuff, only reason I drop a star is because, as others say, I'm not sure it isn't too sweet! It's similar to, but in my opinion better than, the Thorntons chocolate liqueur.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 5 May 2015
This black chocolate liqueur is absolutely a drink to die for, it's so delicious. It makes a great chocolate Martini with vodka, ice and chocolate shavings. It's also great on its own with ice, which is how I drank most of it.
on 3 July 2015
Strong chocolate taste, going down rather well......
on 31 July 2013
Quite sweet. I can only drink it in small quantitites as it's too sweet for me otherwise. Very much like Tia Maria. Very chocolatey.
on 16 February 2015
Very nice, a little sweeter than we hoped.
on 28 December 2015
Purchased as a gift and they loved it!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse