Price:£49.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 14 June 2012
Although it came in a lot of pieces it was straight forward to assemble - about half an hour for an experienced DIYer. Great product which adapts with the growing child - our one year old absolutely loves it. He can see all around as he is being pushed. It does make rather a noise on the pavement - but you expect this from plastic wheels.
on 26 January 2011
Very durable good quality Trike only problem took a while to put together make sure you read the instructions properly otherwise it's hard to undo the mistakes! Would definately buy this again !
0Comment26 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2013
bought as xmas present for grandson, he loves it! well built, good strong construction & safe to boot. recommended for all
on 27 August 2013
My mother in law bought this bike for our sons 1st birthday, Its very well made and our son loves it. Not the easiest of trikes to put together but after time and patience I was glad that I stuck with it. I am sure that my son will get lots of use out of this bike.
on 27 August 2013
I bought it for my nephew who is apparently smitten with it. The best part is that it can grow with the toddler due to its variety of adjustable parts.
on 5 August 2015
Nearly broke my sons foot as it got stuck under the pedals and the foot rest was too far back for him to put his feet on
on 25 April 2011
we purchased the little trike for our grandsons birthday he loves it good value for money and relatively easy to put together would recommend to anyone with children hours of fun
on 28 December 2014
Fabulous product. Speedy delivery. Grand daughter loved it. Thank You
review image
on 28 March 2011
Great trike - love the bright colours - ideal for either boy or girl
Sun cover too flimsy - slight breeze flips over. Needs a metal support frame, which I have seen on much cheaper products.
But the trike itself is great
0Comment16 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 January 2016
Great little trike for my 14 month old and good value for money. Nice, simple design which is easy to keep clean. The sun cover is removable which is a good feature as we only use it on sunny days and leave it off when it's cloudy. Straps nice and secure and handle bar is a good length and fine for even for my 6ft 3in husband to push. Assembly was ok - back wheels were a little tricky to get right as there were few instructions but after that it was a breeze to put together. Would recommend.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse