on 6 August 2011
This coffee was the reason I bought our Tassimo machine. While waiting at a car dealership, to collect a vehicle I tried this coffee. After that nothing else would do. It smells and tastes divine.

Even our one non-coffee drinker loves the smell. Half an inch of milk in the bottom of the cup before you start gives a lovely frothy cup of white coffee for those that like it that way. I won't buy any of the varieties that use separate creamer, there's no need for that expense.
11 comment39 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2011
We did the whole sampler thing when we first got our Tassimo and I was disappointed with most of them - I'm looking at you insipid hot chocolate! This is the one "pod" that gave a generous cup of amazing tasting coffee. We now only by this one flavour and it still makes the machine worth it.
0Comment31 of 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 March 2011
Agree with other reviewer, the best coffee I have tried so far for Tassimo. Exquisite aroma, punchy flavour but not too overpowering with a fruity tang. My coffee of choice for the future having been happy enough with both Kenco's Medium Roast and Cafe Crema before. Great service and price as usual from Amazon!
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 February 2011
A great way to buy your Tassimo at a reduced price; the Colombian is an excellent blend, slightly stronger than the Cafe Crema which is our particular favourite for daily use. If you are a 'black coffee' drinker, this may not be strong enough for your liking unless you prefer a slightly milder blend. Like it very much!
22 comments8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2014
In my opinion the best of the Tassimo range, partly because of the strong rich flavour and partly because of the amount of coffee to fill a mug. Many of the other coffee pods make a small cup, and two gulps and it is gone!
I also liked the creamy froth. This is a superior coffee which I would be pleased to give any guest who appreciates good quality coffee.
on 17 October 2012
When our household purchased a Tassimo machine and tasted the coffee it produced, we collectively decided that we never wanted to drink any other coffee ever again. So much is our enthusiasm for the Kenco Columbian blend that we now ask whether anyone would like a "special coffee" when proceeding to make a drink. The blend of coffee produced by the machine from these discs is smooth, full-bodied and above all, consistent; it tastes better than the filter coffee you can buy in coffee shops at a fraction of the price.

When we discovered that it was possible to purchase large packs of the Kenco Columbian T-disc from Amazon by subscribe and save, we couldn't click the order button fast enough. Ordering in this way from Amazon makes this simply the cheapest price you can find T-discs anywhere. We unpacked the order, treating each pack of T-discs with reverence as they were stowed away in the cupboard.

Now, having completed this review for Amazon, I think I deserve a "special coffee"...
on 22 August 2010
Tassimo Colombian coffee has that certain 'it' factor - once tried, no other coffee comes even near. Pity not all supermarkets stock this item.
11 comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 October 2013
I bought these to have as an alternative to the Costa Americano T-Disks. They make a very good cup of coffee.

Tassimo is great for people like me for whom time is at a premium in the morning and who need a good cup of freshly brewed coffee with a minimum of time and fuss.
on 14 February 2015
On its own I do find this coffee very strong, So I use a large Latte Glass and fill half with milk, heat milk up in micro wave, then put in coffee machine
to add the Columbian coffee, give good stir with long spoon. It is absolutely gorgeous .
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 10 March 2015
I once heard that Colombian coffee is like wine - a premium tasting beverage which pleases your taste buds.

These taste very fruity and that's what I like about them. A lot of other coffee just has that generic coffee taste, but this is different... Of course it does taste of coffee, but the fruitiness really helps to wake you up in the mornings and enjoy every sip!

You get 16 servings per packet which makes it very cost efficient. It is very easy to make thanks to the tassimo machine. Simply pop a disc into your machine and hit the button - it's even easier than instant coffee!

You get a nice crema on this coffee, and I always appreciate that. It adds a LOT of flavour to the coffee, and you can't get this with instant coffee.

This coffee is quite strong, but it is one to enjoy black. I never used to drink black coffee, but Colombian coffee has changed me. I drink this coffee black as the taste is very nice and enjoyable. Since then, I've been able to enjoy other coffee black. What I'm trying to say is that Colombian coffee has really made me appreciate coffee more.

From receipt of my order, I have about 1 year before the best before date. Even so, it is just a best before date (not a use by).

Colombia is known for good coffee due to geography; so you really will enjoy this cup. If you have never tried Colombian coffee before, you really are missing out.

I highly recommend this. I hope this review has helped.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse