Price:£30.01+ £3.99 shipping

on 18 September 2010
I bought this to take on holiday abroad as I didn't want to risk my usual expensive buggy being mangled in the hold. I figured I'd use it for our hoilday, then toss it if necessary. How wrong could I be? Since I bought it, the 'posh' buggy has been officially retired as this is so much lighter and easier to use.

The good bits: Lightweight, small enough to fit in even a tiny car, durable, small carrying bit underneath, doesn't tip easily, plenty big enough for daughter and her myriad of toys, strong handle, and despite what other reviewers have said I found it the perfect height (although I'm only 5'3). And obviously the price!

Not so good bits: Front wheels stick a bit and don't always go in the same direction, can be difficult to fold down until you get the hang of it. Has faded a LOT. Carrying bit doesn't hold much. Would have liked something to hold my bag better - if I sling it over the handles, it slides down and nearly catches my daughter's head!

Overall though, it's a really good budget buy and hopefully will last a while.
on 10 April 2010
Its a excellent product.Very good price for such a good product. Value for money. I have already got the fancy maclaren pram with which I am very happy except at times when i dodnot want to carry it with me for short distances. So this babyway stroller solves my purpose. Very Very happy with this one...and beleive me my little girl feels more comfortable in it..I guess because its very much in scale to her. Not sure how I will use it in winters..but glad summer is now on its way.
on 15 April 2014
I am a grandmother who looks after my 3 year old granddaughter 3 days a week so we have regular trips out & I have struggled with her heavier pushchair for 2 years. I bought this on an impulse for a trip to London as I thought it would be lighter to carry on & off the train. I was right & I am so pleased with it that I only use this one now. It is so light I can carry it in one hand. I read the reviews carefully & what some people said about the locking/opening bar is true at first it is tricky but I now have it, a push sideways first then upwards is no trouble. I am tall & I find the height comfortable. There is a small net underneath to hold some bits not a lot, it wouldn't hold lots of shopping but enough for a changing bag & coat etc. I have had no trouble with the wheels going in the wrong direction. True there isn't a hood but it is a light simple pushchair so a hood would just add bulk. I am sure a rain cover could be fitted if needed. It doesn't recline true but then again it isn't meant to be a comfortable pushchair for a small baby more a knock around pushchair for a toddler. The brakes work well. It is stronger than it may seem at first. The only slight problem I have found is because it is light & the bars at the back are not heavy duty it doesn't tip easily to raise it with a toddler inside to get up curbs. But this is a small price to pay for all its advantages. I would highly recommend this as a knock around pushchair for a toddler as it is light & doesn't take up a lot of room. Very very pleased I made the purchase.
on 2 June 2010
Great value, light weight buggy. The swivel wheels are fantastic making it easy to steer etc.
on 25 July 2013
My daughter is 4, we only bought this for a holiday and it worked brilliantly, she still uses it now, good size, even my 6 year old has been in it. Not sure it will last long but great short term and EXCELLENT for tall people, my boyfriend is 6'7" and he wheeled it round comfortably.
on 31 July 2010
we bought 2 of these for 3 year old twins for centerparcs visit and apart from lack of suspension they were durable lightweight and comfortable both for the children and the adults pushing them (heights ranging from 5 ft 5 to 6 ft 2)and folded easily once you had the knack
on 27 July 2014
I bought this for my Grandaughter to take on holiday for her Daughter.
Light and easy to use. Very cheap, so if it went adrift on the flight it would not be a disaster.
She is very pleased with this stroller and so is the baby who now puts her doll in it.
on 8 June 2013
This pram is alot better than i was expecting it is study and light Weight only problem i have had is with the fastening its really hard to open and close it takes alot of strength hoping it will become easier
on 31 March 2015
Perfect for throwing in and out the car. Im tall and the handle height is fine for me. My daughter loves it. However the net basket underneath ripped off the tie the day i bought it putting it up. Your foot catches on it. But who can argue with a tiny thing like that at this price? Great value for money.
on 24 June 2010
What a great buy!
I have 2 yr old twins and was looking for a cheap 'bone shaker' buggy to use on our hols! This was a cracking purchase! It's big enough for them to sit in quite comfortably, it folds up really small, is very light and sooooooooooooooo easy to push about (esp. after pushing our big tank of a double pram!!!)
I thought at such a cheap price it was gonna be a bit cheap and nasty but it's not! I'm 5ft 4" and my husband is 6ft and we both managed fine pushing these.
Would deffo reccomend!