on 7 June 2011
I bought two of those.
The assemblance was relatively easy for someone who has experience with portable children houses, swings, etc. All instruments are provided except a screwdriver. You also need 2 AA batteries for the toy phone (not included).
The seating looks relatively comfortable - it is not soft or leather one, but the textile makes it look comfortable and the kid is happy.
The shader easily moves when its windy.
The wheels are plastic, not rubber ones, which is not the best option, especially for rough terrains - after your first 15 km, they look totally worn.
The "steering wheel handle" has a windage and it is easier to lift the whole front half of the trike instead of steering.
It definitely does the job, but you could get the same fun for you and your kid for much less money.
on 4 July 2010
My son loves this trike, and has plenty of room for him to grow into.

Good value for money when you divide the time he will have it by the cost.

Overall trike was great but when i recievd it one of the sunshade arms was
broken because of the way it had been packed,i did not complain as i seem to
spend my working day writing e-mails or being on hold trying to get an answers
about faulty or substandard goods.

If i had called up or written an e-mail im sure i would have been compansated with a replacement part.

That being said i would buy this item again.
on 1 January 2015
We bought this for my sons first birthday and a year on, we still use it everyday! I never take the pushchair out as my son prefers the freedom of his trike- he sits well on it and seems to engage more with his environment from his position in the trike. The extendable position on the steering pole is great for me and my husband's different heights and on the lowest setting, my son loves to push the trike around! We soon took the sunshade off as my son is quite tall and I didn't like not seeing him but otherwise all the other extras are great- drinks holder a must, handy bucket on the back for his ball and a little purse to keep my phone and keys! I can see us using this for many more months especially as my son is just beginning to keep his feet on the pedals- he'll be doing it himself soon enough! Great buy!
on 1 August 2011
We bought this for our son's 1st birthday and it was a real hit. Took 10-15 mins to assemble and looks really cool. We get lots of attention riding round in it and he loves it. I cna see us getting years of fun from it.

Positives - looks really cool and will evolve as he grows up. Cup holder for his water bottle when we're out, means he doesn't fall asleep when we're out in it as he would be likely to do in his buggy. Seems sturdy and well made but time will tell. The ability to steer is a big plus, tried some of those without this and it's so much easier, with him holding onto the handlebars I'm sure he's also learning how the steering works for the future. Seat padding is good, as is the harness. Handle extends to a range of heights to suit everyone and it even goes down to it fits in the car.

Negatives - Sunshade can be a little annoying at times as you can't see him when he's in the buggy. It's easy to flip up for a quick look though. It's also the largest area of the cow print pattern and if you take it off the style of the trike is reduced to just being black and white. Would have been better if there were more pattern across the 'bodywork'. Solid plastic wheels look good and should wear well but only time will tell. The downside of these wheels, and a couple of other bits on the trike, is that over rougher ground it's quite noisy.

Conclusion - Definately recommend, although this is the pricier version with the animal sytling. The solid wheels and steering make this the trike all others have to beat.
on 11 August 2010
My little man is almost 7 months old and he loves going out in his Moo Moo. The 1st time he fell asleep in it, and I hasnt tightened the straps so he fell asleep on the handlebar, the ext time he was wide awake bashing the phone on the handlebars having a good look round. One of the nicest trikes around. Sturdy and safe. Am really happy with purchase!
on 23 May 2011
My 1 year old hates strollers, actually she hates being tied up to something (stroller, high chair or whatever) and stay still for more than 5 minutes, but she seems to love this trike even with the safety restrains on. I guess it's much more entertaining and engaging. The musical toy phone is a nice touch. Also the trike is pretty easy to handle and assemble. Last but not least the cow design is deliciously cute. I specifically searched for this particular model. I didn't find any other trike like it.
on 6 June 2011
Looks so nice and fab, that all the people on the street are smiling seeing my son in it. Planty of smart options. Too many to explain. A bit hard to switch off the pedals from moving wheels. Me, my wife and our son: we love it!
on 11 May 2011
My 18 month old loves his trike. He loves to use the mobile phone which is attached as we ride along. The sun visor has been a blessing in this hot weather and I feel he is safe and secure in the trike on a decent length walk. He loves the fact that he can also steer.
Not that easy to put together - looks alot harder than it was when you get all the bits out but worth the hour it took. I love that it will last a while as you adapt the seat as the child grows.
Would definitely recommend.
on 31 January 2011
We bought this for my daughters first birthday, and love how light and durable it is. Its great that the trike will grow with her, and the parent steering is a great idea. The baby mobile phone also keeps her amused when we go out on a long walk!
on 27 March 2011
Fantastic, fantastic little smart trike. My daughter absolutely loves it - she doesn't want to be in the pushchair anymore. Very supportive and secure too. Fab for summer days.
Arrived very quickly too. 100 % happy with purchase.