Size: One SizeColour: PurpleChange

on 11 January 2016
After admitting the bed drawer was getting a little full I had a look at our little collection to find all manner of similar and cheaper items, too small, too big, too much or little power.

So after some extensive researching I decided that the Lelo Mona 2 would be a good addition and most of the old items could be thrown away.

Thankfully I was right, plenty of variety in both patterns and intensity, and my wife said it was comfortable and pleasurable.

As any other review will tell you it's silky smooth and soft to touch, fully waterproof and my wife (who's not a massive fan of toys) loved it both internally and externally.

At only £85 I class it as a bit of a bargain, it's more elsewhere, and has replaced 3 other items which cost slightly more combined.

Now I just need to resist the temptation of the Lelo Smart wand after the terrible love magic iwand broke within 2 minutes use.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2015
Really hits the spot. Love the variety of programs. Works for both of us. I love it when my girlfriend sets it on rapid pulse and holds it on the head of my penis. The sheer power of the resulting orgasm is unbelievable. I can manage seven or eight huge spurts quite easily.
on 25 July 2014
As discribed,very good product.
on 13 April 2015
Great value for the price !
Mona's design is simple and elegant, very soft. The head really hit the spot. The size is absolutely perfect.
It is also very efficient and user-friendly. There is a very satisfying set of vibrations, it's quite powerful : Mona will bring you where you want to go !

It's also super easy to clean and recharge it. You don't need batteries, so overall it's cheaper and environment-friendly.
I can only see plus sides : Mona is great, it will really make you happy !
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 August 2015