on 17 August 2013
When it comes to assembling items like flat pack furniture or even BBQ's
, I am well known in family circles as being c;lose to incompetent. This time round though, I confounded them all by getting this up and running in less than 80 minutes.

As a BBQ, it is outstanding in its performance. I have bought bigger and more expensive items in the past, and not been able to achieve such a high standard of cooking as this one achieves. I am impressed that you can cook for one or more by just using one burner, rather than using both. The whole thing is just the right size and whats even more important, at just the right price. I have given this 5 stars because it deserves them, and we as a family are very happy with it. I hope you will be too.
on 23 July 2013
This barbecue is the worst I have ever had. Every thing about it is cheap & nasty. Even the side shelves will not stay in position, because they are made so light. I would not recommend this item
on 20 December 2013
It works - it is not the greatest but it probably is one of the cheapest. Not sure how long it will last - three years perhaps because it is not the most robust bit of kit. Assembly was quite easy although diagrams could be better drawn. The main problem was having to take the gas bottle valve & connector off the old bbq and fit it to this one because the one provided was the wrong type for the butane gas cylinder. Looking forward to cooking Christmas steaks on it! (better than turkey)
on 11 August 2014
I bought this after a long search for a reaonably priced lava rock BBQ. The item came and as others have comented it is not solid feeling but for what you pay it is good.

Four stars from me as there are some minor design flaws but nothing that stops it doing a good job. Great for the price.
on 14 May 2013
The only drawback is that you have to use the regulator provided or another one with the same characteristics (Kg/hour, bars...).
I must also confess that Amazon replaced a faulty item in an amazing way.
on 28 July 2014
The ignitor has never worked, matches are used to ignite .
The instructions of the appliance are for the German market very confusing and unsafe unless you keep ringing the company to find out the equivalent information for the UK market
The Customer Service- very polite but not very helpful
on 10 July 2015
The bbq took a couple of hours to constuct. I then found that the gas supply was not reaching the burner through the hoses so the igniter spark was not able to light the bbq. I am still waiting for it to be collected for return. Not a great experience.
on 18 June 2016
Excellent product. Arrived early, clear instructions if you pay attention to them, easy to put together with a screwdriver and small spanner. Robust construction once all bolted tightly. Ignitor work as instructed, make sure the wire is pushed on real tight, after about 6 strikes, when there is enough gas I the burnet, to light it. Remember don't get too close if it takes a few extra strikes. I did have a question but this was dealt with professionally on the same evening as I dropped the mail in(Two round of mails in less than 2 hours). The only bit of advice is to look carefully at the legs to make sure they are aligned to take the cross members and bracjet fixings as show.
on 9 May 2016
Returning for refund very very poor quality the lid bends and twists when I first assembled it ,I didn't risk it with heat on it would probably of clasped, side shelves bend just looking at them this is not very sturdy very disappointed.
on 2 February 2015
When you start to assemble this, it appears very flimsy, and stays that way until you bolt the main body into place. Then it is sturdy. Although it does not state this in the instructions, I would assemble everything and then finally tighten all the bolts. It means you have to remove the wheels to do it, but that is very quick and easy.
Reason it does not get 5 stars, is the supply of a propane regulator, when we nearly all use butane for bbq's. Also I am not certain of it's long term life, particularly living outside, albeit under a cover.
Aug 2015. We have now been using this bbq over the summer and have to say that despite a basically favourable review initially, things are not now so good. The Pizza ignition has stopped working, and the lava coals only get hot in two strips just above where the flames come out. This obviously is no good if you are trying to cook anything which doesn't fit into two areas about 15 in long by 2 inches wide. Compared to our previous unit, very disappointing.