on 3 August 2011
My three year old received this for his birthdy and loved it. He enjoys creating adventures for the knights and involving them in his other playmobil sets. Only downside for parents is that small hands have difficulty in putting helmets on the knights and placing various weapons in hands. A great toy for developing imagination and encouraging children to understand our history.
on 15 May 2012
As with all playmobil toys, this was greatly enjoyed, not only by the recipient, but by all the siblings and friends.
The set was to complement a playmobil castle and has already given lots of pleasure.
on 17 December 2012
Bought to add to Lion Knight Castle.
Birthday present for my 6 year old grandson.
Looking forward to playing with this set-up
We have loads of 'vintage' playmobil stuff from our 19 year old grandsons childhood.
Still the best product of it's kind.
Highly ecommended.
on 30 December 2011
In my son's opinion this is the best toy he got this Christmas and it has kept him occupied for a long time. His favourite thing is to make up a battle with a big side defending and a small attacking group.
on 27 November 2014
Used these along with a sticker reward chart to bribe my three year old son to start using his potty. Didn't really work, but he adores his knights and plays with them all the time. All the add ons are top. Oh to be five again!
on 17 January 2012
The toy was received well and played with excitement. We will certainly use your services again for the purchase of more playmobil toys.
on 6 December 2012
i got this as a christmas pressie for my 5 year i thought it was a good price, cheaper than the shops my boy hasnt seen it yet but i have looked at it and its what i would expect from playmobil so im happy
on 17 November 2013
This is a lovely toy. Just enough bits to make it interesting, without being too complicated for little fingers. My grandson and I have much fun with it.
on 12 January 2013
Our grandson loves playing with this toy which was promptly and safely delivered. The downside is the number of very small parts which are not a problem for him but need to be watch due to his younger sister still being of an age where she wants to eat everything!
on 30 May 2014
My grandson liked this set. An addition to his castle. Lots of play and his big sister loves the Playmobil kits as well. Sure it will last a long time.