Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 8 August 2013
This is such a great present, at such a reasonable price. It's sturdy (as I've had a go) and good quality.
on 20 July 2014
Great skateboard my sons been on it a lot its sturdy and good value for money. I would recommend the helmet and pads however as hes come off a couple of times.
on 4 July 2012
A really amazing skateboard for a such a low price, metal trucks, smooth wheels, good grip tape.
So much fun for a skatepark to the road.
11 comment39 of 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2014
Excellent value for all ages. Cool graphics.
on 19 January 2013
Very good. It's lightweight, trucks are easy to adjust, wheels are ok. Made of a thin plié wood. Suits all ages. I would recommend it!
on 24 January 2014
This was a pressie for my grandson who is 8. Superb board, great trucks and wheels - he has not stopped using it since I gave it to him.
I used to skateboard way back when and in my opinion this is a superb board for any age child.
on 2 August 2014
Fantastic board. Teen in over the moon. Well put together, great grip, solid, bold design. Definetly worth spending a bit more to get this board-especially for all the rough and tumble it receives out and about!
on 12 February 2013
My grandson asked Father Christmas for this skateboard. He loves it and uses it almost every day..It did take him some weeks to get the hang of it.
on 17 April 2012
hi i brought this skate board for my 12yr ols son as his old one was broken, since getting it his hardly off of it and is having load of fun with it even at the skate park ans is now learning new tricks on it.
33 comments23 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 October 2014
bought for my daughter she says it has lovely grip

See one answered question