on 20 March 2015
I bought this bracket for my Samsung UE55H6203 TV on recommendation from the seller of the TV.
Knowing nothing about TV brackets with this being my 1st flat screen TV and with all the positive reviews about the bracket I went ahead and purchased it.

The best way I can term my purchase is that I feel with the low price of the bracket and with the ease that me and my friend had putting up, I honestly feel like I have committed daylight robbery because after reading how some other customers had spent £180 plus for a bracket for the same TV, I have been seriously left wondering what the catch is with this bracket.

It is solid as steel and ridiculously easy to put up with crystal clear instructions and the fittings supplied with it are totally sufficient for mounting it with.

One of the main tools I would recommend if you are using the anchor bolt fittings supplied for solid wall fixings is a socket ratchet spanner, which luckily my mate had with him, otherwise you will be tightening the bolts all day if using a spanner (which is also provided with the fixings). This is because of the shape of the plate which fixes on the wall which would just make it incredibly slow to use a spanner.

The wall which I fitted it on is a solid wall covered with wooden paneling with roughly a 1-2 inch gap between the paneling and the solid wall and the anchor bolts supplied with the brackets were perfectly long enough and the wall plate sat perfectly on the face of the paneling.

Other then that the bracket was fixed to the wall and the TV mounted on it within about half an hour and I could not be more pleased.

If you are thinking of buying this, as long as you are sure it'll fit your TV, then do not hesitate! You will not be disappointed.

I have included pictures showing the before during and after stage which are pretty self explanatory, but hope this helps.
review image review image review image review image
0Comment179 of 181 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 August 2011
I've been looking to wall mount my TV for a while now, since it sat too low on the TV stand. There are simply loads and loads of different TV brackets available. I did not want one which was slim line (against the wall) as I am aware that the cables connected to the back of the TV require a certain amount of room. Also I wanted to avoid the situation where the TV wall bracket would be visible from behind the TV and so after having seen the reviews of this wall mount I decided to invest. I have a 37in LED tv which weighs 15Kg, which this bracket can comfortably support.
Firstly the delivery process was top notch, the order turned up a few days after being placed.

All the tools, bolts and rawl plugs are included and the instructions are fairly straight forward. There are an array of machine screws (3 sets of different sizes) provided to ensure that the back plate can be attached to the rear of the television.
You'll need to do some simple calculations to determine where to drill the three holes needed to hold the wall bracket (which holds the cantilever arm), this is to ensure that you don't end up with the television too high and also too far to the left. I calculated the top hole for the wall bracket to be 6 cm below from the top edge of the TV and 22 cms to the right of the centre of the back plate.
You'll need a drill with a size 10 drill bit and a spirit level to ensure you get all the holes right.
Once the cantilever arm is in place I'd recommend asking a friend to help lift the TV to attach to position the back plate onto the fastening clamp and then holding it, while it is being screwed in.
This bracket is very strong and sturdy and I can happily recommend it, it is totally hidden from sight of my tv. However before purchasing check the weight of the TV to ensure the clamp is suitable to support the weight.
1212 comments444 of 458 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 August 2013
I bought it to hold a 40" Samsung 6800 screen up in the corner of a room. Beware that because of the cantilever arm you'll bolt it to the wall a few inches left or right of the centre of the screen. You also need a socket with ratchet to get the long hex bolts into a solid wall and a spirit level. I made a cardboard template of the screen from the box the screen came in, so I could see where the bracket would be best placed. In other words I put the cardboard screen on the bracket and held it up to the wall. When I was happy with the position, I marked the edge of the bracket with a pencil to be sure I'd get it in the same place. I discovered the VESA holes in the TV were much nearer the top of the screen than the centre. I would have installed the bracket in the wrong place otherwise.

Once I marked the top left hole, I drilled with a 6mm masonry bit first, then a larger 10mm one. Injected a spray lubricant in to ease getting the bolt in. Hung the bracket off that first one, to mark the second one. I'm not a DIY pro and in my experience, if you mark all the four holes and drill straight away, they won't all line up because it's hard to drill each one exactly on the mark. One at a time, marking each one after rechecking the previous ones line up is safer.

When I was twisting the bolts in they did squeak a bit but once tight to the wall this bracket is now immovable. The tilt feature is great.

All in all, I can't see any faults with it. It's a shame the postage cost almost as much as the item.

Chris
11 comment104 of 110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 January 2015
One of my best buys on Amazon. I have a 55" Samsung Smart TV and wanted to mount it on a breeze block wall. My requirements were that the bracket would allow the TV to be pulled out (it definitely helps when feeding through cables) and at the same time one which could twist in both directions.

I was quite skeptical due to the low price and the fact that there's only one arm attached to the wall. Other brackets I've seen which do the same job were between £100 - £180 and had two arms on the wall. The number of reviews convinced me to give it a shot (you don't get two chances when you're drilling into your wall!).

I couldn't be more pleased. The final product is outstanding, my neighbor has even purchased one. At first you might think that this isn't going to take the weight of the TV - but it will (there's a maximum weight mentioned on the instructions paper, but my TV weighed in at half the maximum allowed weight).

Before you purchase, check your TV's specified VESA. This is the gap between the TV bracket holes at the back your TV. Measure them in mm horizontally (top left to top right) and vertically (top right to bottom right). The maximum this bracket can be used for is VESA 400.

All the required screws and nuts are provided, although, you'll need to check which ones work for your TV. You'll need some good spanners/pliers when you come to the small nuts.

A few things to note:

1. The face of the bracket (where the TV hangs) will be in the middle of the wall (or wherever you want the middle of the TV), but the plate which you screw into the wall will be to the left or right of the TV (depending on how you install the bracket).

2. Make sure you take the required measurements before you drill.

3. You'll need two people to do this if you're going to do it properly.

4. Don't drill all 4 holes at the same time (yes there's only 4 holes required despite the fact that there are more holes on the plate).

5. You need to use a spirit level especially after you're first hole to measure up your second.

6. You can slightly adjust the TV (if one side is lower), but only slightly using the nuts which hold the TV to the plate.

7. The cable hiding featured plastic will be of little use as you can only fit on thin cable on the top and bottom. You won't get a strong HDMI cable through it.

8. Once again, make sure you've got your measurements right, check it multiple times before you drill. If going into a masonry wall, you'll need a size 10 drill bit and you'll go in 18cm into the wall (the measurements are mentioned on the instructions paper which doesn't help too much to be honest).

9. If you're not sure what you're doing, I'd call in a professional.

Overall, perfect - I'm very satisfied with the product it's very slim and makes the TV look beautiful when mounted.
on 31 December 2014
Great bracket at a great price. Had to modify it to fit my 50' sony, but that's due to sony's unflat back on tv.
review image review image
on 9 May 2012
I was nervous about buying a wall bracket for our 47" LG as reviews of several types seemed to report sag and tilt problems with the larger models. The reviews for this seemed best so we ordered it. Delivery was fast - by DHL. My husband and I fitted it in about an hour including clearing the space for drilling and doing the measurements. Hubby's only complaints - no advice about drill bit size and no guidance for measurements when positioning the holes, but it wasn't difficult once the plate was attached to the TV. The wall fixing is 5" to the right of centre (looking at the wall) and the top wall bolt is approx 7.25" from the top of the screen. 3 bolts fit vertically down the bracket (use a plumb-line to make it precise). He used a smallish masonry drill first then a 10mm drill bit but it wasn't quite big enough for the huge wall-plugs so he used the next size up to just make a wider opening. We used the supplied bolts and it seems as solid as a rock.
The bracket comes with a standard TV plate and an extension kit for larger TVs. We needed that as the VESA fittings on our LG are the maximum 400 x 400. There are various size screws included in the kit to suit different TVs.
Our TV weighed 38lbs (approx 17.25kg) including the plate attachment (forgot to weigh it first!) which is well within the maximum of 80lbs.
Once the plate is attached to the TV (must make sure it's the right way up with the slot for the lug at the top)and the bracket fitted to the wall, the plate simply hooks over the lug on the bracket and holds with 2 nuts.
When the TV is pushed close to the wall (our TV came with its own spacers but 2 types are included in the kit as well) the screen is just under 4" from the wall. At full extension it's about 21" away which gives massive swivel allowance, taking our 47" to about 60 degrees from centre, allowing it to be viewed from anywhere in the room. We're not using the tilt but it has about 25 - 30 degrees of forward tilt if you're fixing it higher than eye level. A big TV needs two hands to adjust the position but it moves easily while not being loose and floppy.
Superb piece of kit!
55 comments123 of 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 September 2012
After checking around for a full 180 degree swivelling arm for my new TV I had seen many a similar arm for £150-200 and was a little cautious of buying something this cheap.

However, the package duly arrived and upon inspection this turned out to be a seemingly very well made and sturdy arm with a full range of movement and all the bits and bolts needed to attatch to any tv. I did have a brief issue with getting the bolts to fit with the additional samsung plastic inserts that are meant to go onto the back of the TV if wall mounting but when I dispensed with them and just used the parts that came with the arm then it all slid together easily.

Fitting to the wall was simple enough, knock 3 big holes into the brickwork, pop in the wall-plugs and tighten up the long bolts. I would recommend removing the big allen bolts on the wall plate and mounting that first to the wall then re-attatching the arm so the weight is not pulling it out of the wall as you try to do the bolts up (and use I think a 12mm socket - The spanner in the pack didn't fit the wall bolts).

The plate for the TV mounted easily and I didn't need to use the extender which was included, even though the TV is 37", so that saved some time. The plate slotted onto the arm very easily (Just hook in at the top and slide the holes onto the threaded rods) and was fastened with the two locking nuts provided.

I've tried yanking on the arm and then moving it around at full extension once the tv was fitted and it all appears level and sturdy. The only minor issue is the cable clips don't appear to be that great but there's plenty of clearance when the arm folds to hang the cable bundle via a velcro strap instead.

All in all? Great for the price and well reccommended.
0Comment83 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 October 2015
Before I purchased this item I was assured it would fit my TV perfectly. Not only did I have to source different screws for the top of the TV (the grove was not factored in at all) but once the bracket was attached it fully covered up the power connection, the aerial connection and all the audio connections.

As the unit had already been mounted to the wall it seemed like too much trouble to return it. We therefore had to cut holes for the power cable and the aerial connection. The audio connectors are still covered.

Although the TV looks great I feel that I was mislead and let down badly regarding a proper fit for the TV and all connections.
review image review image
11 comment12 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2016
Like other reviewers, I was hesitant about the potential quality due to the massive discount. However, it is in fact a very good product, as evidenced by the weight of it. It is possible to vary the attachments to avoid connections on the back of the TV, which I discovered after asking the question of Invision, who replied very promptly. It supports my Sony Bravia 43" television very well, with plenty of movement. One point the instructions do not seem to emphasise however, is that the centre line of the wall bracket is not the same as the centre line of the TV, because one arm is shorter that the other. From memory, it's about 165mm, but check before drilling! This is fairly common in TV brackets, from what I have seen.
on 25 September 2010
Hi. I bought 2 other brackets before. They both were heavy, ugly, poor made etc. Plus size!
This bracket was delivered quickly...and it is most versatile,beautiful and light bracket I ever had.
Fitting in minutes.

Tom
11 comment76 of 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse