on 1 November 2011
Came complete with all the bits in the box for you to fitt the fan pipe through the wall and outside fan cover.All you needed to buy was the cable which is easy to get via your local DIY store.The insturction I found easy to follow and the whole thing didnt take long to fit once I had figgered out the house wiring.
on 28 October 2011
We already had this model of fan in our existing bathroom so did not have to think twice when we were looking for a fan for our newly built shower room. It is low voltage and quiet running.I can personally recommend this item.
on 23 May 2012
Needed to replace existing extractor and wanted to purchase a product that would deliver the following, efficient quiet extraction with a time delay and the ability to turn it off when not required. It also needed to look aesthetically good and be simple to fit. This fan ticked all the boxes.
on 11 June 2013
Pro:
- Build quality appears good
- A little quieter than the fan I replaced
- Comes with plenty of mounting accessories - outside vent, sticky foam strips etc.

Con:
- Instructions were tricky to follow - e.g. mentioning parts by name, without showing the part to which the name refers
- transformer is a little bulky and needs to be either mounted on the wall, or behind a nearby surface. I mounted it because I had nowhere to hide it.
- Didn't come with the cable to connect the transformer to the fan
on 29 December 2012
Bought this to replace a faulty fan I had in my bathroom. The previous one was from another manufacturer but this fitted perfectly. Great fan, my only gripe (and it's a small one) is it could have done with a little more suction power as my exit pipe is 3.5m long. If it wasn't for that I'd give it 5 stars and at this price I certainly can't complain.
on 24 December 2012
After several years with another well known brand of fan which never quite worked - it apparently had plastic bearings which gradually wore out, causing an unsatisfactory screeching noise - this works well and very quietly. It makes a big difference to the condensation that comes so easily with a shower.
on 19 November 2012
This fan arrived promptly from Amazon and was exactly what we were looking for. After a very hard slog for my brother to cut the hole through the external wall the fan was fitted without much trouble. The only troubles were with access to cable in our house, not any problem with the fan. We're delighted with it! Our shower is over the bath and the fan has been fitted high on the wall at the opposite end of the bath . We're well pleased with the performance of the fan, it clears the bathroom fairly quickly and looks pretty neat too.
on 15 October 2012
Fan arrived on the day promised. Sturdy packaging so no damage. Installation instructions were easy to follow - after I found the amendment sheet included in the package. No electrical cables included so had to buy some. Suggest you go to small retailer where you can get the length you need - not like B&Q where I had to buy a 10m coil! The extractor works very well and we noticed the difference straight away. I was so impressed that I bought another extractor fan for the kitchen. Highly recommended.
on 21 October 2014
I bought this item in May 2013. After a year the motor failed. Checked that it's not an issue of the transformer, the 12V bulb works connected by wires to the transformer. I tried to contact XPELAIR.co.uk by 3 different ways (e-mail, message from xpelair.co.uk, message in facebook) - not even a one answer! They provide 3 years warranty in UK, I am in Finland.. Their silence is revolting, especially when I saw that facebook message was just deleted. Never xpelair staff from UK anymore!
on 15 September 2012
Excellent product (far superior to the one it replaced) and came with all parts and pipework suitable for just about any location. Timer easy to adjust without tools.