on 4 July 2013
This printer is exactly what I wanted, no fuss easy to to set up and reasonable priced ink cartridges as long as you know where to shop. I would recommend this for people like me who does not need a photo copier, scanner, ar even one that makes tea!!! A good printer solid and fairly compact.
on 27 July 2013
If you want a basic printer then get the Canon PIXMA iP2702. For the price it is brilliant. No paper tray but not a prob as the paper still comes out, just have something to catch it, I use the table. No USB cable but again if you have not got one they are cheap nowadays, standard one works. Power cable included & ink. The prints I have done are clear, non smudged, ink is easy to install & 2 are supplied ( 1 black & 1 colour). Bit plastic but it is light. Good buy for me. Delivery good, just a couple of days from ordering.
on 19 March 2013
We have had good results with photo printing but the ink is very expensive.

My previous printer (Epsom) could use ink bought on line for just about £2 which was great, but not this one!

The cheapest is around £14 I think.

It is a sad fact of life today that the ink costs more than the printer!!!
on 25 May 2013
as home printers go this is very good. No photocopying just a good simple straightforward printer that I use every day. Great for the price but probably not suitable for the demands of a professional office.
on 2 March 2013
A cheap and cheerful printer which is excellent value and works away tirelessly on the many documents I have to produce. Gives a very adequate colour rendition for the many DVD cases I produce as well
I was looking for replacement cartridges for a Lexmark printer, and was asked for around £30 for black ink for an oldish printer. Once the shock had worn off, I looked around and found this printer with ink for about the same. No brainer as far as I was concerned.
Not the quietest or quickest on the market, but the prints are good quality and it appears to be fairly economical. Replacement inks by Canon are reasonable, if not cheap, so I think I will stick with this until it dies. Note that it does not come with a usb cable.
Otherwise, great value printer.
on 23 January 2014
This is a good printer, nice and reliable.

My only complaints is that the ink cartridges are kind of small and don't last all that long and the power cable falls out very easy. Also it doesn't come with a cable to connect it to the computer and I'm not sure if that's just something that I missed when reading the specifications or if it just wasn't said. Fortunately the cable for my scanner was a right fit for it.
on 18 April 2012
I had a previous Canon printer after owning it for many years, but I decided to upgrade to the IP2702 Canon printer as the price was good. I am very pleased with it but just wish that there was a tray to catch the printing paper as this would be most helpful. Otherwise no complaints.
on 8 August 2012
I got this for an elderly relative of mine who needed a printer. For the price it is cheap but does not come with a USB plug. It is not as advanced to do networking but most computers will allow sharing the printer with other computers on the same network. The quality of the prints are excellent and the set up was a breeze and only took five minutes, literally.

It is an inkjet printer however so I wouldn't use it for business or if you print a lot.
on 17 June 2011
I took the 'used' option and have no regrets, the packaging was a bit tatty, however the contents were mint condition. All the manuals were there and set up took a wee while but it was basicly simple, for once I read the instructions first, and now have an excellent printer that is much queiter than my old Canon.
The print clarity is also superior to the i250 it replaced, thank you Amazon