on 1 October 2015
Bought this as a present for my friend’s kids who already have an extensive WOW toy collection. They liked the toy, however it doesn’t work all that well on a carpeted surface, including the WOW play mat. The sweeper doesn’t have the same motorised function as most of the other WOW toys do and when pushed along on anything but a very smooth surface the brushes stop it from moving forward properly. It’s a bit hard to explain to a two year old that they have to push it in a certain way for it to move.
on 29 September 2010
i bought this for my son as he gets excited every time he sees a street cleaner... it is quite an original toy compared to your usual trucks / tractors. Very durable and my son has a lot of fun with it. It adds to his collection of wheels
on 6 January 2016
Son was keen on road sweepers, so he was delighted to open this present, but it doesn't do a lot (no lights, buttons or sounds), and it won't push on the carpet, (it needs a very flat smooth floor otherwise the silicone brushes on the front get stuck) so he doesn't play with it.
on 11 December 2010
My son loves this and is a little different than the usual truck or car. Very durable. Good quality, reasonable price.
on 22 April 2013
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.
on 19 March 2011
These are great for little hands - the people are a good size and easy to grab. The colours are bright and grab the child's attention. The toys are very friendly looking and they are always the first out of the toy box!!

Would recommend this range
on 16 March 2012
My son has the bucket lorry in this range and loves it.Ordered this for his 2nd birthday.He loves it I thought is was a lot small than I imagined but as long as he's happy with it that's all that matters.
on 26 December 2015
Expected it to work like the cement mixer but just a plain push along. Very disappointed.
on 24 November 2011
We bought it for our daughter, she was 13 months old then. This toy is still a firm favourite (3 months later), and we have just bought the Misty n Molly set which is very lovely too!
I recommend WOW toys, good quality for a reasonable price and I like that no batteries are needed.
on 11 February 2015
Doesnt work well on carpet, but little one enjoys playing with it anyway.

See one answered question