on 13 April 2012
This product was bought for my 5 month old son as hes really starting to enjoy bath times, it attracts his attention as it a bright toy, plays a few little tunes and goes under water! What else can you ask for :)
on 25 November 2012
My little 6 month old loves this little fish at bath time, it's a nice fun way to pour water over his face.. Both my partner and I can't help sing the little song whilst bathing him.
on 9 December 2012
as soon as the toy was taken into the bath it broke down. Returning it has no use since the costs of the return are higher the cost of the product.
on 15 January 2012
what a great buy my 7 month old loves this fish it is quite loud though so can be annoying to the grown ups. good price too
on 8 February 2013
Dissapointed in this purchase for following reasons;
1. Once submerged the speaker sound is barely audible, you have to shake the item vigorously to displace water ingress.
2. The item has no moving parts, fins are static.
3. The fish must be submerged in water to fill the head which then allows water to trickle out of a few holes in the mouth region, not an entirely great feature.
Would not recommend.
on 8 August 2012
When I considered buying this product I read many mixed reviews, however decided to buy iy anyway. I am pretty happy with the fish. It is bright and colourful and our 5 month old loves it, which is the most important thing. It plays 5 different songs, and has a flashing light on top, which I'm sure she'll enjoy even more as she gets older. The only disappointment is the water that dribbles out, rather than spurts out of its mouth.
on 28 November 2010
this fish is brilliant doesnt matter how many times my daughter chucks it about in the bath it carrys on working its brilliant. its always under the water when she plays with it and i am amazed it still works. would recommend to anyone with a small child as its musical and keeps them amuzed and i can even use it to wash my daughters hair as she thinks its fun when the water comes out of its mouth.
0Comment25 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2015
As soon as it hits the water you can't hear the music and have to constantly empty it or it sinks too. My little boy still enjoys playing with it though.
on 12 January 2011
The sing and splash fish is of a tough construction and up to this point seems very durable , my nephew enjoys bathtjme much more since the fish arrived ,very reasonably priced and fun too!
on 31 October 2010
This toy looks cute but doesn't stay afloat. It does sing quietly but not much else - when it sinks under the water you can't hear it any way. When you lift him out the water does dribble out of the three holes which is mildly ammusing for three seconds to my one year old. As it's a bath toy you would think it would float - not much cop, not recommended. (Also my fish has fins on the side unlike the one in the picture).
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See one answered question