on 15 October 2014
Have used this type of grease for years on metal. Recently had a disastrous expensive motorcycle failure due to water ingress in the wiring loom. As a solution various advisers recommend silicon grease to protect the wiring. But be warned , have research to find , that silicon , now so popular ,ultimately destroys plastic in electrics , e g " Use of silicone-based spray products in electronic devices during maintenance or repairs can cause later failures." Wikipedia. And so too will 'those in the know' from the motor trade tell you. Lithium was the standard solution to isolate wiring and components in the motor trade up until the seventies and for some reason [ expense] silicon took over. Lithium is safe on electrics.
on 7 December 2014
The doors in my house were producing spooky noises when opening. I used vegetable oil or motor oil in the past, but they are ineffective as the sound comes again after a few months.

Welcome to the white lithium world! At first you notice a white foam liquid, which doesn't bring much confidence in the beginning. After using this product on 6 doors I can confirm they no longer produce the noise.

How to apply on the door hinges:
1. Shake the can
2. Clean the surface which you are going to apply this
3. Spray at 20 cm away (careful to avoid going to your eyes or hands. If it does clean it immediately)
4. Give a couple of swings
5. Clean any liquid that might have spilled on the can and on the surface applied
5. Be happy! Your doors will no longer make any sound

When the grandpa wakes at night to go to the bathroom, the doors will no longer make me feel I am on a scary movie.

UPDATE (10-03-2015): After 4 months I am starting to hear some of the doors squeaking again. I got to confess it is disappointing, although still better than using vegetable oil.
on 26 January 2016
(+):
If you want to use it in a wet environment it serves well.
Plastic gears can take it.
Proper lubrication.
It seems 1 is enough forever.
After a WD40 cleaning of oils this can be used with no extra cleaning. (Yes WD40 is for cleaning not for proper lubrication.)
I believe it is somewhat heat resistant but not for heavy machinery or for with high speeds.
You can use/apply it in wet conditions.
Makes a tough gluey foam.
(-):
When needs reapplication it is really hard to remove.
You need to remove oil/etc.. if want to exchange to this.
Spray head can break.
It is irritative to skin.
on 29 July 2014
I purchased this, primarily, for my garage doors in the hope I wouldn't have to lubricate the tracks as often as I do with WD30. The spray does form into a solid white film, however I don't perceive performance of the doors within the running tracks has noticeably improved, certainly not enough to warrant the additional expense.
on 25 May 2013
Used in locks and on tools, this product is excellent to prevent fouling up and rusting. I am very pleased with the product.
on 8 December 2015
Excellent product and arrived well packaged. I have used it for the door hinges and locks on my car for the usual yearly winter prep. The can is really big and will last a very long time. I will try when needed for metallic stuff I have used WD40 before to see the difference but so far promising.
on 12 February 2013
Hey - White Lithium Grease is the best - and in a spray can it is even better as you can reach the places other greases don't - a little goes a long way - its long lasting - Great
on 11 February 2015
WD-40 is great for quickly working its way into metallic parts and loosening things up but if you want something to give long term lubrication to tight fitting metallic parts, then this is definitely what you are looking for. So handy to keep in a tool box!
on 7 December 2013
Bought this for my cross trainer which was getting a bit slow and creaky (bit like myself :(. )WD 40 didn't last for 5 minutes, so thought I'd give this a try. I works really well, condensing on the metal as a thicker white grease which lasts much longer than light oils. Very pleased!
on 26 March 2014
Good stuff if you don't want grease running everywhere when the environment warms up, I used it on my electric garage door gear, other grease dripped all over the car, this doesn't, well not so far :)