on 15 October 2014
Have used this type of grease for years on metal. Recently had a disastrous expensive motorcycle failure due to water ingress in the wiring loom. As a solution various advisers recommend silicon grease to protect the wiring. But be warned , have research to find , that silicon , now so popular ,ultimately destroys plastic in electrics , e g " Use of silicone-based spray products in electronic devices during maintenance or repairs can cause later failures." Wikipedia. And so too will 'those in the know' from the motor trade tell you. Lithium was the standard solution to isolate wiring and components in the motor trade up until the seventies and for some reason [ expense] silicon took over. Lithium is safe on electrics.
on 7 December 2014
The doors in my house were producing spooky noises when opening. I used vegetable oil or motor oil in the past, but they are ineffective as the sound comes again after a few months.

Welcome to the white lithium world! At first you notice a white foam liquid, which doesn't bring much confidence in the beginning. After using this product on 6 doors I can confirm they no longer produce the noise.

How to apply on the door hinges:
1. Shake the can
2. Clean the surface which you are going to apply this
3. Spray at 20 cm away (careful to avoid going to your eyes or hands. If it does clean it immediately)
4. Give a couple of swings
5. Clean any liquid that might have spilled on the can and on the surface applied
5. Be happy! Your doors will no longer make any sound

When the grandpa wakes at night to go to the bathroom, the doors will no longer make me feel I am on a scary movie.

UPDATE (10-03-2015): After 4 months I am starting to hear some of the doors squeaking again. I got to confess it is disappointing, although still better than using vegetable oil.
on 25 May 2013
Used in locks and on tools, this product is excellent to prevent fouling up and rusting. I am very pleased with the product.
on 29 July 2014
I purchased this, primarily, for my garage doors in the hope I wouldn't have to lubricate the tracks as often as I do with WD30. The spray does form into a solid white film, however I don't perceive performance of the doors within the running tracks has noticeably improved, certainly not enough to warrant the additional expense.
on 12 February 2013
Hey - White Lithium Grease is the best - and in a spray can it is even better as you can reach the places other greases don't - a little goes a long way - its long lasting - Great
on 17 April 2013
got fed up regularly regreasing many hinges and machinery moving parts, this works a treat and give a long lasting functional lubrication.
on 26 January 2016
(+):
If you want to use it in a wet environment it serves well.
Plastic gears can take it.
Proper lubrication.
It seems 1 is enough forever.
After a WD40 cleaning of oils this can be used with no extra cleaning. (Yes WD40 is for cleaning not for proper lubrication.)
I believe it is somewhat heat resistant but not for heavy machinery or for with high speeds.
You can use/apply it in wet conditions.
Makes a tough gluey foam.
(-):
When needs reapplication it is really hard to remove.
You need to remove oil/etc.. if want to exchange to this.
Spray head can break.
It is irritative to skin.
on 9 April 2014
This is the best stuff ever - I spray it on everything. Locks, door hinges, squeaky cluctch pedal. Long lasting and leaves a nice smooth action.
on 3 February 2013
Second can I've used and very pleased with its many uses. Recommended to me by window fitters.
I'm going to use it on my beach hut door hinges.
on 18 February 2013
Bought this for the garage door, the door had become noisy over the last year, very easy to use and worked straight away