Price:£1.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 15 July 2013
Disappointingly there are only actually instructions for 10 origami models on these post-it's and they are just repeated throughout the pad, and some of the instructions aren't that clear and they don't work that well as post it notes as the instructions are on the non sticky side which doesn't give you room to write.

However I still like the idea and they make a good novelty gift.
on 29 February 2016
So much fun! These are a really great idea and super for leaving a note with a difference. They fold up really easy and there are even ideas of what you can fold them into on the pack. Really fun, really different.
on 20 September 2014
I bought these sticky notes as an additional, fun Christmas gift for my Mum, who is interested in origami. The sticky notes themselves are great for note-taking, but are a bit small to use for the origami attempts themselves. The instructions printed on them are also quite tiny and not always very simple to understand. This product is a great idea in theory and, for the price they are presently selling at (£2.00), they can still make a fun stocking filler, but they sadly didn't fulfil all of my expectations.
on 3 February 2015
Not really worth the money. There's only 10 origami models, (repeated 10 times). I thought there would be more than that - at least 20. Nice idea but disappointingly carried out (a bit like the Suck UK lamp I bought...) With both items I would have been prepared to pay more and have more substance/size.Shame as nice ideas...
on 4 February 2014
I really love these sticky notes.
Admittedly I found some of them really tricky and it would be much better to get a larger piece of paper to play with. Also, I found it trick to use the sticky notes for their intended purpose as I didn't actually want to write on them.
But they were really fun and still amuse me greatly whenever I see them.
on 6 December 2012
I bought these the other day and was shcoked with how bad the quality was, especially after seeing the reviews on here, I leave many reviews about products and honestly would not buy these.
on 22 September 2012
Brought these as a gift for my boyfriend who has recently become obsessed with origami and he loves them. A few of the illustrations are a bit hard to understand.. we can't make the piano between us at all, but other than that, these are a great idea, a perfect stocking filler.
on 3 January 2016
This is a cute idea and as post-its, they work fine with good adhesion. But who decided on what designs to include? Some are really hard to make with a sticky note. I wasn't expecting origami quality papers but frankly, you're better off buying real post-its and look up some origami online if you want to give it a go. Cute idea for the office, but would not buy again or recommend really.
on 12 September 2010
These are great fun, I put them on my desk at work and used them in my free time just to mess around with and it's great, some of these are a little bit difficult because of the instructions not being the best but a quick look on the web and you can see exactly what the instructions mean.

Must have any work desk in my opinion.
on 26 July 2015
These are pretty fun. A little fiddly, because they're post-it sized, but you'll figure them out eventually. A cool, cheap gift for anybody- a workmate, a friend, somebody you've just met, adults, kids, even ya mum will love em