Price:£4.99+ Free shipping

on 20 July 2013
Ordered these blinds for my rear windows and for the price was pleasantly surprised how good they are. Opening the plastic container revealed the 2 blinds and 6 suckers, 2 for the top and 1 for the bottom. They stick to the window well and have as yet not fallen off, the retractable button works well and they do the job of keeping the bright sunlight out although not a total block but that's not what I wanted. For the price these are excellent and would recommend.
on 5 July 2014
Very cheap but not particularly low quality and does the job. Two blind units included. No logos printed on the blind, just plain black. We're using it with two suction cups at the top and a velcro strip attached to the door at the bottom of the window, but it is possible to use suction cups at the top and bottom (the bottom suction cup stays in place and you hook the blind over it when you pull it down). You can also hook the blind over the top of the window and close it but in our car that leaves a small gap which I did not want. Suction cups are strong and have not fallen down yet (after about six weeks). All suction cups, hooks and velcro strips are included. There is a button on the side of the unit for retraction which makes the blind very easy to use. At just under £5, if this broke (which I don't expect it to) I would buy another again.
on 17 April 2015
Broke into 3 pieces shortly after installation. So returned immediately. The suction cups are very poor and don't hold the top blind onto the window, so as soon as I installed the item, it fell off my window and smashed on the driveway. Returned to Amazon for a full and prompt refund.
on 2 March 2015
Horrible. We had to throw them away because they were useless. Half of the plastic holders that the suction cups have to go into snapped and needed super gluing. The cups would not stick to our car windows either! If we kind of got them to stick, they immediately fell off when the doors were shut. Also, you have to attach the bottom to your car thereby damaging it over time I think. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on 4 April 2015
i bought these in Feb and have remained in the packet pending arrival of our first baby. I have opened the packet today to install them in the car and the clips that hold the rubber suckers snapped when i tried to install them. I have to admit the first one I broke i was doing in a rush so took the blame but i took much more care on the second one thinking i could save the situation and it still broke. Totally useless item, the plastic that grasps the rubber suckers is far too brittle. Item is now useless so i would not recommend you buy this item!
on 22 September 2014
Those sunblinds are ok. A bit small for the windows. On one side it sticks perfectly, but on the other side it is falling off all the time. But at least on the side where my little one sits it sticks to the window.
on 24 September 2012
needed something to protect newborn in the car and didnt want to spend a lot..fitted my mk6 fiesta ok..could have been a bit longer but its not a problem as they are quite long anyway..would definately recommend.
on 30 August 2013
The item works well, as far as the mechanics are concerned. But the shade is not very shady, and the sun coming in is still bright enough to keep our son awake. So it probably would have been better spending a pound or two more to get a better shading option. But they do stick well, and roll well, if you need something with less shading.
on 26 February 2015
Awful sunblinds. The suction cups where too hard and did not stick to the car windows. Also the plastic clips that held the suction cups in place, were brittle and prone to breakages when assembling the product.
on 9 February 2013
very prompt service. parcel arrived when they said it was going to. good packaging. product looks good for very little money. but not been able to try blinds as NO SUN [thats uk for you. would use this company again