Size: 75ml EDP SprayChange

on 9 December 2012
Definately a big NO. Very dull scent, and did not smell expensive remotely - in fact smells cheap. Would certainly not choose to wear this for any occaision. Save your money, pay a little extra for a good quality perfume from a well known perfume house.
on 2 January 2013
I bought this on a whim as it was cheap as I adore 'Lovely' so I thought I would give it a try. It's very heavy and musky so not for me I'm afraid.
on 29 March 2013
It's not easy to pick a perfume from a description so if it helps this is a musky, sexy perfume but not too heavy. Could be worn in the day - its more of a night scent though (or Twilight!). Not floral or sweet in any way. Reminds me of Gok Wan's Gorgeous range and even a lighter CK Obsession. I bought this wanting something with sandalwood and pink pepper smells, as I like these in other scents I have had and it is just lovely and warm. Did I mention sexy ;)
0Comment24 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2012
Buy perfume is really difficult, because we can't know the smell before to buy, so...I didn't like this at all. the scent is very muffled and sweet.
on 23 March 2013
i bought this thinking it will smell just as sweet as lovely (also by sarah jessica parker)
but this did not fall to the same standard !!!
on 2 February 2014
Hmmm not that great... it reminds me of vivienne westwoods let it rock perfume , quite a masculine smell, not very girly at all , I wouldnt buy this again
on 16 November 2013
Bought this because it was such good value but very disappointed. Smells horrible but the good thing is it doesn't last very long - wears off after about 20 minutes. If you're not sure I would recommend trying it at a store before committing.
on 10 January 2013
Having had Sarah Jessica parked scents before wanted to try this. Very inexpensive perfume for everyday use. Nice smell .
on 29 December 2013
i loved sjp lovely perfume so i thought i would give it a go,mainely because it had bergamont wich i love in my fragrances,but the pink pepper totally takes over and all day long it made me feel as though id spilt white pepper on my clothes.dissapointing.
on 28 November 2013
Excellent value and very quick dispatch and delivery, don't like the perfume but that is not the sellers fault, its mine for being a tight arse