on 20 April 2011
This is a very good basic hairdryer at a reasonable price. There are 3 settings - high speed/heat, low speed/heat and cool shot. The hairdryer itself is very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre and the concentrator nozzle comes in handy. The high speed/heat is fairly powerful and I can dry my medium length fine hair in about 5 minutes. My hair does seem a bit smoother and less frizzy than when I used my previous hairdryer which I'm putting down to the ionic technology. I am very happy with the hairdryer and hope to use it for years to come.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 September 2013
Love this item! Bought after using my mothers one and not disappointed. Very lightweight and even took abroad with me. Dries quickly and leaves hair soft and straighter than other brands. Very pleased.
on 3 November 2013
Bought this approx 2 months ago. Good-looking and does the job perfectly. Has everything I'd expect of a hair-dryer. Noisy as any other hair-dryer, and is a bit heavy as you can see from its size.
on 29 November 2013
I bought this dryer with good expectations it worked 3 or 4 times max and then then the button broke and it will no longer switch on
on 15 October 2013
OK for the price. Two heat functions and a cool blast.

Feels cheap and thin plastic as a whole, however for the price more than adequate. Will be interesting to see how long the item lasts.

The design by BaByliss feels a little cheap and the heat control settings would be better on the inside of the handle rather than the outside. It would also be better if the cool blast was a separate "trigger" style button rather than having to go from off to warm to hot to cool blast and then back to hot to warm to off.

Item itself from seller was in good condition A1 standard, and delivery was more than adequate considering it was free! A++
on 8 May 2013
I actually went out and bought another after a few months as the wire kept twisting and getting tangled as it is stiff and thin -also not long enough. Keep it as a stand - by but wouldn't buy or recommend it again.
on 9 July 2010
I actually bought this for a someone else who is quite happy with it.
The product seems very powerful and efficient, the handling isn't bad and the person concerned hasn't had trouble with the switch position mentioned elsewhere.
The only missing feature is a cold shot press button, if anyone used it.
At the price a wholehearted recommendetion.
on 5 January 2014
I've had this hair dryer for a couple of years now and have recently replaced it after noticing that when I used others (while a guest in a home or in a hotel) that my hair was a lot softer. So while this dryer did the trick in drying my hair quickly I think it was also frying my hair. The back (air intake) collects a lot of dust and it's nearly impossible to clean the vents out since you can't remove the back piece. I would not recommend.
on 25 July 2013
Following the reviews I read about this dryer, I was disappointed as the hot air is too hot and the only option to use a cooler setting is to have on full power! I wouldn't recommend this and I'm tempted to buy another dryer?
on 26 January 2013
Delivery was very prompt. Lead isnt long enough for me. The numbers for yor settings have rubbed off already, but isnt a problem. The back of motor that collects dust/fuzz isnt removeable, so hoover it to remove this.