on 20 April 2011
This is a very good basic hairdryer at a reasonable price. There are 3 settings - high speed/heat, low speed/heat and cool shot. The hairdryer itself is very lightweight and easy to manoeuvre and the concentrator nozzle comes in handy. The high speed/heat is fairly powerful and I can dry my medium length fine hair in about 5 minutes. My hair does seem a bit smoother and less frizzy than when I used my previous hairdryer which I'm putting down to the ionic technology. I am very happy with the hairdryer and hope to use it for years to come.
on 8 May 2013
I actually went out and bought another after a few months as the wire kept twisting and getting tangled as it is stiff and thin -also not long enough. Keep it as a stand - by but wouldn't buy or recommend it again.
on 25 July 2013
Following the reviews I read about this dryer, I was disappointed as the hot air is too hot and the only option to use a cooler setting is to have on full power! I wouldn't recommend this and I'm tempted to buy another dryer?
on 23 November 2015
Happy bunny bugs bugs bunny, this is great hair dryer, I had one exact same for 7 years, and after I realised was almost to blow up, I bought second time, this one. thanks. Firstly, it is light, so your elbow won't be tired like some 100 kilo hair dryers. lol
on 26 September 2013
Love this item! Bought after using my mothers one and not disappointed. Very lightweight and even took abroad with me. Dries quickly and leaves hair soft and straighter than other brands. Very pleased.
on 23 April 2012
Great value for money, powerful and half the weight of my old hair dryer. The switch is perfectly located to alter by thumb whilst in use and the loop is convenient to hang the hair dryer by the mirror. Thanks Amazon.
on 3 June 2014
I ordered this as a replacement to another Babyliss product that I had used for many years. I have very long hair and this dries quickly and efficiently. It's light and easy to handle and has three settings. I had thought the cool shot might have to be held whilst using but it doesn't. I would recommend this without hesitation.
on 16 September 2014
independent controls are good so can have speed without too hot a temperature, only negative is the siting of the on/off switch - Too easy to catch and alter the setting by mistake, all in all a great hairdryer
on 17 April 2014
this hairdryer is such good value. I've used so many different expensive hairdryers and they never last. This one is super light - perfect for travelling, and super powerful, and it has lasted me like 3 years so far.
on 5 January 2014
I've had this hair dryer for a couple of years now and have recently replaced it after noticing that when I used others (while a guest in a home or in a hotel) that my hair was a lot softer. So while this dryer did the trick in drying my hair quickly I think it was also frying my hair. The back (air intake) collects a lot of dust and it's nearly impossible to clean the vents out since you can't remove the back piece. I would not recommend.