on 4 December 2013
I love this perfume, it has a really good scent. Not too floral/girly and makes me smell wonderful (in my opinion, obviously!)

I got this on the Black Friday Deals but would definitely consider buying again when I run out, at full price.
on 29 December 2014
Brought as a present for Christmas in black Friday deals. Happy with price paid and my mum likes it so all good. It is a very delicate sweet fragrance with a mild floral scent, not too strong like some of the others. Its not one of the perfumes you smell and are constantly sneezing. Its a pleasant and not overpowering fragrance and if you like mild delicate fragrance's then you will be happy.
on 8 April 2014
I ordered this due to such a great price from the reviews alone as I had no idea what it smelt like and I was not disappointed its really nice, quite sweet and flowery but just what I like and very happy at this price too, my daughter is always stealing it too!
on 29 December 2014
Nice perfume and nicely presented. Would say that the scent is very soft and has a more subtle scent than many other brands. I would recommend this perfume for people looking for an everyday perfume or for a first perfume, if you want a strong night time scent then this one isn't for you!
on 20 March 2014
The only reason I leave 4 stars and not 5 is because I haven't tried this yet. It is beautifully packaged and got it at a good price on one of the Daily Deals, so it will make a great gift......if I don't decide to keep it !
on 29 December 2012
I bought this item as a Christmas present and she loves it. The price was great and it arrived well packed and in good time for Christmas
on 9 January 2014
Took a gamble on this - as I hadnt tried it before...but I'm so glad I did. It smells gorgeous and I get a lot of comments asking what I'm wearing. Its a classic smell, quite light - very similar to issey miyake
on 12 February 2014
Really nice perfume. Only problem which I have noticed is that it dries my skin out around my neck. Doesn't stop me from wearing it though.

Package was a little on the large size and had to collect from Post Office.
on 5 October 2013
This perfume is a light fragrance which I like not6 too heavy, easy to wear and for the price a bargain try it
on 31 July 2013
The smell is just irresistible. I would recommend this to any of my friends plus would buy it again & again