on 29 December 2012
I bought this item as a Christmas present and she loves it. The price was great and it arrived well packed and in good time for Christmas
on 4 December 2013
I love this perfume, it has a really good scent. Not too floral/girly and makes me smell wonderful (in my opinion, obviously!)

I got this on the Black Friday Deals but would definitely consider buying again when I run out, at full price.
on 5 October 2013
This perfume is a light fragrance which I like not6 too heavy, easy to wear and for the price a bargain try it
on 31 July 2013
The smell is just irresistible. I would recommend this to any of my friends plus would buy it again & again
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 8 April 2015
This fragrance is beautiful and for the past ten years it's been my signature scent. It's a very distinctive scent that is light enough for day or can be intensified for night time wear. I've always had a LOT of compliments when I've worn it!
on 4 July 2015
Love the smell of this perfume and so do my friends
on 27 December 2013
Love this perfume, the scent is beautiful and is packaged so elegantly. Whenever I wear this scent everyone says how great it smells.
on 30 March 2015
I love this perfume, I wear it most days, it's my less expensive alternative to Estee Lauder Modern Muse, which I save for evenings.
on 29 December 2014
Brought as a present for Christmas in black Friday deals. Happy with price paid and my mum likes it so all good. It is a very delicate sweet fragrance with a mild floral scent, not too strong like some of the others. Its not one of the perfumes you smell and are constantly sneezing. Its a pleasant and not overpowering fragrance and if you like mild delicate fragrance's then you will be happy.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2015
no problems with order , gave a spressie so cannot comment on perfume , well packaged

See one answered question