Size: 125mlChange

on 3 October 2014
My hair has blonde highlights and was damaged and dry, after a shower it would be a nightmare trying to detangle it even with a wide tooth comb. Thought I would give this hair oil a try and have been amazed by the results. No more tangles, and my hair's condition is massively improved. I put it on after a shower and also on my dry hair if I feel it needs it. My hair is long and because it's thin it is prone to getting greasy when I have used products in the past. I avoid the roots when using this hair oil and can honestly say there is no greasiness at all!!

Definitely worth buying, and Amazon seems to be at least £10 cheaper than everywhere else :-))
on 10 January 2016
Well what can I say, the other reviews were correct. This is a non genuine product. If you're thinking to order anyway (as I did) because it might be genuine on the off chance. Don't. The reason for the good reviews is because I can only assume those people have never used the real product therefore have nothing to compare it to. And the product they are sending out is not too bad. Its the same as any you can buy in the shops.

The real macadamia oil is incredible. You know it the second you use it. As I have used the product before I know this is not the same by far. It smells nothing like it. I can only assume the same applies to the hair masque they are selling - the reviews all say its fake and I believe them because the masque is also amazing. These products totally transform your hair. And I have used every brand going - Philip Kingsley\Kerastase\Paul Mitchell\Pureology\all salon trade shop brands. So I do know my stuff.

Do not waste your money on this product, you can buy the same quality for much less in boots or superdrug. There is a reason the macadamia range is more pricey - because its high quality and amazing. This was suspiciously cheap.

I will be expecting a full refund from Amazon, and seeing as they've chosen to ignore all their customers disappointment in the fake products they are selling, not taking this seriously at all and choosing to do nothing whatsoever about the problem for however many years this has been going on I shall also be contacting trading standards. This is technically theft. I really don't know what Amazon are doing! I will now be ordering mine from HQ hair or Look fantastic. A trusted company!
on 17 February 2014
I've never felt very motivated to write a review of a product I buy on Amazon. But I'm writing this only 5 minutes after trying Macadamia Natural Hair Healing Oil because I want to tell you what you will get with your first 5 minutes using this product.

First, you will put a tiny bit of it into your hand, rub your hands together, but before you can run your hands through your hair you will realize that the oil is gone and your hands are dry ...What? (this is clue number one).

Second, you will then roll your eyes and try again. But this time putting a lot more of it in your hands, rubbing your now oily hands together and running it through your hair. Darn! You will think. I've gone and made my hair wayy too greasy. Idiot.

In defeat, you will wash your hands, brush your hair a few times thinking (maybe it will at least look like a wet gel). Then run your hands through your hair again expecting to feel grease.... but you'll feel nothing but soft dry bouncy hair. Where did it go? Ridiculous!

You will then stare in the mirror for a few moments in a mix of suspicion and awe. Wonder momentarily where the f*** this product has been all your life. Hear your hair thank you for what you just did. You will then promptly proceed to your computer and order the larger bottle of this.

The End.
66 comments161 of 177 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 May 2015
Good stuff although the frizz ease serum I was previously using seemed to do the same job but for a fraction of the cost.
on 22 April 2013
It does little help on my damaged frizzy hair,it makes it a bit sticky and greasy..hair serum and morrocan oil is still the best for me..
on 12 May 2015
Great stuff. I have medium length coloured blonde hair and it really adds moisture and stops it looking dry. Use a small amount. I sometimes add it to conditioner and use it as a hair mask. Not greasy at all. Worth spending that bit more to buy this product, lasts ages as well.
I have very long hair and have used a variety of products over the years trying to find something, anything that would make the job of combing through my wet hair once washed a little easier. After years of looking, I have found the product I need.

What I simply love about this product is the fact that a measured dose comes out when pressing the pump once, 2 pumps is the perfect amount for the length of my hair. I put it on wet hair, from the middle down. Never greasy or difficult to apply, it leaves my hair easy to comb, glossy and shiny. It looks so healthy!

I hesitate to call any product a miracle product but for this particular one, Macadamia Healing Oil, I will call it just that. It works a mini miracle on my hair.

LOVE IT.
on 16 October 2015
This is NOT macadamia oil !!! I have used the real oil for years. Not only does the real one smell amazing, it does not leave hair limp. This product smells of nothing and leaves hair heavy. This is not a genuine product! I am so angry.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 25 February 2013
Certainly appears to improve the hair - a few drops mixed in with leave-in conditioner after shampooing makes my hair softer and if you have coarse or unmanageable hair I imagine this product would be very useful. Also useful for long hair where the texture / condition of the hair can vary along the shaft. Being perverse however, I quite like a little wildness as it's easier to style! I'd probably re-purchase as I do feel it does my hair good without the need for deep conditioning treatments which need to be on for a long time. Plus it will last well just using a few drops each time so don't be too put off by the price if you're looking for an easy way to instantly improve the condition of your hair.
on 17 March 2013
I love the smell. It easily penetrates the hair shaft and adds shine to natural hair. It has a lovely smell brought out by the macadamia nuts inside the product. Love love love this product. Stops dryness and adds a little sheen. You won't regret purchasing this product. Wonderfull for wash and go. This product is more expensive than others but It does not contain parabens or sulphates which dries the hair out. On the hand it does contain silicones so the downside is that you will have to use a sulphate shampoo to all my curly hair lady's. but this product is a whole lot better than others product which contain the worst chemicals as sulphate and parabens, mineral oil, petroleum.