on 15 January 2011
Really liked the way it looked and thought it would go with most things. But it was really flimsy and although it was the pin on the strap that went I could imagine it wouldn't take much for the bracelet straps to break too. Nice but not practical and looks too everyday to be so precious
on 21 April 2011
Had for 2 months and one of the leather straps as broken and this is not due to mis-use as I do not wear everyday. :(
on 23 June 2011
Love this watch, seem to fit to every outfit. For the price I really did not expect to look this good, I think I need to revise my views on not-expensive watches. Totally recommend this product.
on 10 April 2011
I love this watch. It has a very clear face and I was looking for something that was a bit different. This has now become the watch I wear all the time. It goes with everything, work and casual. Love it.
on 24 June 2012
This watch looks lovely on, not tested in water yet : / Only thing is i wish it had a light .
on 21 May 2012
Present for my daughter; she loved it!. The watch looks better in real life than it does online and keeps good time taboot. Good compromise, beads and bracelets with functioning watch. Very pleased.
on 15 February 2012
This is the best watch i've ever seen. looks so beautiful, so tiny and worth buying it at a low price. Thanks for amazon
on 20 November 2012
I treated myself to this watch because I like bangles and bracelets and didn't want a formal watch. I love that it looks like it has bracelets attached to it.

It comes with a clear plastic type cover to the watch face which I tried to keep on mine for as long as possible and the packaging was ok too.

If I have one complaint, it's that the watch does look a little manly and if there was one with different coloured bands, that would be ace!!!

If you have a girlfriend/mum/friend/ other half who likes her beads and bangles, and needs a watch, then Im sure they would like this.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2013
I really liked this watch when I bought it but the "waterproof to 30 metres" in the description was not to be. The first time I went swimming the inside misted up. I didn't dare to get it wet again as I wanted to tell the time while on holiday. Two days after I got home it stopped altogether. This is unlikely to be the battery as it is less than a month old. Sadly it will have to be returned (the 3rd Kahuna watch to be returned in 3 months!). The previous 2 watches had straps that came apart and I will try a different make in the future although I do like the design.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 November 2010
I am very pleased with this watch. It looks nice and the quality is good. It is a bracelet and a watch at the same time. Only problem is, that it's a bit difficult to tell the time because the background colour in the casing is darker than the picture on Amazon.