on 21 April 2011
Had for 2 months and one of the leather straps as broken and this is not due to mis-use as I do not wear everyday. :(
on 15 January 2011
Really liked the way it looked and thought it would go with most things. But it was really flimsy and although it was the pin on the strap that went I could imagine it wouldn't take much for the bracelet straps to break too. Nice but not practical and looks too everyday to be so precious
on 23 June 2011
Love this watch, seem to fit to every outfit. For the price I really did not expect to look this good, I think I need to revise my views on not-expensive watches. Totally recommend this product.
on 10 April 2011
I love this watch. It has a very clear face and I was looking for something that was a bit different. This has now become the watch I wear all the time. It goes with everything, work and casual. Love it.
on 20 May 2013
Nice watch, looks good when worn casually, made of real leather and definitely is a nice fresh looking watch. When worn it measures approx 1 and 1/2 inch across your wrist and creates the look of friendship bands. The wooden beads are comfortable but I found it felt a little sweaty under the band after a while. The band used to fasten is sturdy and looks like it will last. Generally a pretty good buy.
on 10 April 2013
a nice watch, doesnt slip down over my hand and is waterproof, everything i needed really. my only gripe is the beads on the thong loose their colour if you get it wet and go a beigey sort of colour. not what you expect from a waterproof.
on 23 November 2011
This watch we received is not quite as dark as in the picture, and the face is not quite as nicely contrasted (or showing hints of pink) - but photos can vary in different light, and it is not a misleading photo of the watch. It is actually very nice, and my daughter is happy with it. It looks very cool on her wrist, and it arrived very quickly. All in all, a good transaction. :)
on 24 June 2012
This watch looks lovely on, not tested in water yet : / Only thing is i wish it had a light .
on 3 May 2013
This watch arrived really quickly and I've already had compliments about it. I'm not tiny (size 12) but have to have the watch strap on its smallest setting and it still swivels round so it may be too big if you have skinny wristsI am being careful not to get it wet, having read reviews about the beads losing their colour. Overall, a lovely watch.
on 27 September 2015
First one I received didn't keep time and had a sticky second hand. 2nd one is working fine but I'm a bit disappointed that after only a couple of weeks the edges of some of the thinner straps have started to fray.