Size: 12 fl.oz|Change
Price:£7.16+ £3.78 shipping

on 30 April 2014
Don't know how long I've been using it but I just placed an order for another bottle (my third?). Agree with all the positive comments here. I'm a man so not waxing lyrical about a body wash. I just like it and have no intention of changing anytime soon - especially to flashy branded products with who knows what in them. This works - for me at least.
on 22 April 2011
I'm careful with what body washes I use because my skin is easily irrated. This body wash doesn't seem to irrate my skin, feels and smells great(without being overpowering).
on 20 March 2014
I have been buying several different 'Sub and Save' products hoping I would eventually settle on something I really like. Eventually I found this one and don't think I'll be changing any time soon. Has a nice subtle scent and goes a long way.
on 28 July 2013
A great product from Burt's Bee's. The smell is fragrant and not overpowering and the consistency is similar to Molton Brown.
on 22 January 2015
This is what I've replaced all shampoo and other body washes with. It can be quite drying for the skin, but I do have a greasy skin generally so it evens out nicely. Cleans thoroughly, although it doesn't lather a lot - I presume this comes from being mostly natural ingredients in there.

I'm restocking this regularly as I'm terrified should this disappear from Amazon.
on 27 April 2015
always used just box standard body washes but thought I would treat myself, not keen on the smell but worst of all it left my legs really itchy, never had this problem with any other body wash, gave rest of the bottle away and they had same problem.........
on 6 May 2015
My son uses this and it's ideal for a dry skin. It also smells absolutely lovely and fresh. You only need a drop to wash with so lasts a long time although we are on a third bottle. There is a whole range of goods for Burts Bees and would recommend. Great smelling product and good quality.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 29 September 2014
It doesn't lather very well nor does it leave your skin with any scent. 2 big negatives for me. Will stick to Molten Browns Black Pepper wash from now on. Yes twice the price. However it lasts far far longer and leaves your skin smelling great.
on 20 October 2012
100% natural, clean well and leave the skin smooth, smell is good but not too strong, using a sponge it makes a good foam and you are able to last the bottle even more than one month. I'm using it from one year and, if you are searching a 100% natural product, I suggest it
on 1 January 2014
Bought for a son-in-law who has difficulty with the fragrance of some products. He was very pleased to receive this as it is very comfortable to use for someone with allergies like his

See one answered question