on 20 November 2013
It's made well enough, comfortable to sit on and looks OK and while the max height setting is fine for most adults, the height range information is NOT as described. The actual range is from 37.5 cm to 52.5 cm, which effectively means that there's very little practical adjustment as anything other than the highest setting is pretty well useless for most people. Who would need a stool a little more than a foot high at it's lowest setting? Maybe all those 8 ft tall piano playing goiter giants out there.
Personally, I wanted something adjustable in a sensible range to 57 cm (which I thought I was buying) that would cater for our 3 small children.
on 12 March 2011
This was an excellent purchase. It was good value and is assembled and adjusted in seconds. It is a very sturdy & stable stool & you could pay a lot more for an inferior item. The only potential shortcoming for some people might be that at 24cm wide the seat might be a bit narrow.
on 30 September 2010
I am a pianist, and I'm very picky on stools, so I felt a bit cautious when I bought this online, but on the other hand I couldn't afford a very expensive one to go with my digital piano. I was very impressed when I got it home. It is extremely easy to assemble, and very comfortable and sturdy! Excellent product in my opinion.
on 27 September 2011
this item arrived very quickly and is worth every penny as mentioned in earlier reviews the prices of some of the competition are scandalous would definatley reccomend this to anyone.
on 25 September 2014
Comes in two parts - the X frame and the padded bench. Underneath the bench are two metal rails with a set of holes and the top of the X-frame has four spring-loaded bolts. Each bolt has a fairly large and easy to grip handle. To assemble I placed the bench on the floor upside down, held back the two bolts on one side of the X and slotted it between the rails so the bolts could spring back into place. The n I held back the bolts on the other side of the X and dropped that into place. I made sure the bench was balanced by counting the holes on each side in from the edge. Although spring loaded the bolts aren't difficult to pull back, so setting or adjusting the height is easy. Once you are happy the handle on each bolt can be screwed down with a fewf finger turns. May sound complicated but it only takes a couple of minutes. Easily takes my weight of 90 kg and feels very stable. The bench is comfortable without being too soft.
on 16 September 2011
I purchased this bench seat yesterday and was shocked when it arrived today. Fantastic speedy delivery. The bench comes well packaged and is in 2 parts, you simply attach the seat to the frame by pulling back the spring loaded screw things and choose which holes you want to put them in as there are various holes to put them in to alter the height of the seat in literally seconds.
What a bargain price, it's comfortable too and my 13 year old son (who is the height/size of a man)is delighted with it. He's used it to sit on to play his guitars and gets the perfect height for his Yamaha keyboard, he likes it that much that he doesn't want a different chair for his computer desk, he wants to use this which is great as it saves space in his bedroom. This could also quite easily be used as temporary seating when those extra visitors come as its sturdy and well balanced, even for my backside (which is saying something...lol)
Well done DJM MUSIC for the excellent service and quality item!

Would def recommend this seller.
on 6 November 2009
This is a fantastic keyboard bench. It is great value for money, sturdy, comfortable, easy to assemble and adjust, easy to store and goes well with the Tiger Keyboard Stand that I also bought. Highly rated item!
on 5 December 2013
The dimension details listed on the website are inaccurate. This stool is far too low, even when adjusted to its top height for an adult to use to play a keyboard. Time wasted ordering another product, and returning this one in accordance with your returns procedure. Very dissatisfied.
on 3 January 2012
I bought the 'Bench' to use when playing the electric guitar and adjusting the amplifier which previously involved bending over the amp and remembering to restrain the guitar from crashing into the amp.

Something that the guitar seemed to want to do the more I sipped a pint!

Anyway, the 'Bench' has proved to be just the ticket! Wish I'd bought it years ago!

And it's adjustable for height, and strong enough to support larger framed people, like me!

Also it's very economically priced!

Recommended.

Lance
on 21 March 2016
I was uncertain about buying this as there were some negative views expressed. I can only say it is an excellent product with a really clever mechanism to set it up and change the height setting. I am 5'4'' and I play the accordion. I have it on the next to lowest setting so my knees are at right-angles to my hips (the most sensible and comfortable position for anyone). The seat is so comfortable and is easy to dismantle and transport. It is pretty light and I am able to carry my music stand plus the stool in one (deep) carrier bag. I am delighted with it and in order to encourage practising, is sits, set up, completely out of the way under my piano keyboard!