on 21 September 2013
This year I started to purchase Kenco Really Smooth Refill Coffee through the "Subscribe and Save" Scheme.

17 May 2013 it was priced at £11.80 BUT the order I have just received was £15.79 - despite showing on line as being £13.68
(and this is obviously not a new price as it is dated as from 15 June)

I will now cancel the "Subscribe and Save" and look elsewhere for a genuine and reasonable price.
This is not a review just some advice to members of the Kenco rewards Club.

Briefly I bought a refill pack and had real trouble inputting the codes.
In the end I gave up and this was after 4 of us tried to read the codes.
Briefly unlike the jars where the code is printed on the back of the labels and viewed through the protection of the glass jar these packs have no such protection and the coffeee tends to act as an abrasive and delete the figures.
I got in touch with kenco and received a swift, friendly and informative reply.

Full Marks to Kenco!

here is the advice I received.

'If you encounter the same issue in the future please follow this general advise (sic):

Although we have done our best to make the codes easy to read, within the size constraints of the packaging, we do find that sometimes the number "5" can be mistaken for an "S" and the letter "D" can be mistaken for a zero.

Could you please therefore double-check the code and, if you have not already done so, please try the code again, in particular substituting a "D" for any zero and a "5" for any "S".

If the code or codes still do not work, then please get back to me and provide the following information :

The code or codes you are experiencing a problem with.

The Best Before Date and Production Code from the jar or refill pack

The full product name from the jar or refill pack, and the weight of the jar or pack.

If possible, and not too inconvenient, a digital photo of the code or codes.

Hope this helps any one collecting points!!
on 4 January 2012
This is a great deal, with free delivery right to your door. Arrived very well packed in a strong box & I had wondered if product had a far or near best by date. I was very impressed to find it had a nice long & far off best before date, so will have no hesitation in ordering again when present stocks run low. This Kenco instant coffee is the best on the market, according to my taste buds & very often friends will remark on what nice coffee it is & ask me what brand it is I buy.
on 14 April 2014
If you like a strong but smooth taste in coffee then this brand is for you. If you watch the prices on Amazon (which do fluctuate considerably) then buying 4 packets of this coffee at a time make good economic sense. I've also started saving the rewards featured that give various perks such as days out and so on.

I'm never without this coffee in the cupboard and all my guests want to know what the coffee is and where from so they can get some!.
on 11 October 2012
kenco coffee has been a firm favorite of mine for many years,but by chance i happened to be on amazon website some time ago and clicked onto the grocery pages.i discovered there was kenco really smooth in refill bags so i placed an order i received it quite quickly,used it and now have subscribed to regular delivery and saved even more money.it makes sense to me to buy in bulk for the savings you can make
on 26 October 2013
Brilliant value! I will definitely be buying more of this coffee. Quality flavour and a great price to-boot. Fabulous bargain
on 7 March 2012
i really like the taste of this coffee not to strong and the aroma is great it has taken me quite some time to find a coffee i like this much so i am sticking to it for now a real shame that the price has almost doubled in less than a month so i have cancelled my regular order with amazon Kenco Really Smooth Refill Coffee 150 g (Pack of 4)
on 30 November 2012
Kenco Smooth instant coffee, a mellow coffee, exactly what it says 'smooth' no bitter taste, very pleasant (guests also think it tastes like perc. coffee). The eco refill is excellent for recycling.
on 9 July 2012
Delicious medium strength coffee granules with the taste of filter coffee. Minimum of packaging means that you fill up your jar each time. Just don't forget to keep your jar like I did!!
on 18 December 2012
I bought these through Amazon as they worked out cheaper than the supermarket at the time when I needed them. Very nice coffee although I am now using Kenco decaf which is just a good.