4.7 out of 5 stars4,633
Size: PRO GOLD 2M(2METER)Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 October 2015
Very impressive indeed! I got this cable for linking computers and display monitors at home and in the workplace. It arrived in an unassuming grey plastic bag, which I appreciated, as many such cables come in frustrating clamshell packaging. Inside, the cable itself was coiled and held in place by a pair of zip ties. A specification sheet with notes on use was also included.

The first thing you will notice about this cable is its heavy-duty protection. The cable itself is weighty, with a tough, braided black fabric casing. The quality of the casing, and of the cable itself, is immediately obvious. The HDMI connectors on each end are protected by plastic caps; upon removing them, you can see the 24K gold plating on the connectors, ensuring good conduction and clear transmission of video and audio signals. The cable is available in various lengths, so no matter your needs, there's a cable to suit them! I use the 10-metre version, but you can buy cables as short as 1 metre for home use or as long as 40 metres for industrial needs.

I've used the cable for simple computer screen transmission and for high-definition video with and without audio. In all cases, I've had rapid and crystal-clear signal transmission with no issues whatsoever, even when placing high demands on the cable. I recommend it for any HDMI connection needs, from something as simple as hooking a DVD player to a television screen, all the way up to powering large screens with complex needs in the workplace.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
0Comment39 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 August 2012
How do you review a cable ? Use it I guess.
First thing I noticed was the build quality, this is no wimpy cable.
Strong and secure fittings either end. Gold plated contacts not only
make it look classy, but ensure the optimum contact.
The cable itself is sturdy. a mesh outer casing keeping it flexible
enough even though it's a fairly thick cable. My television socket is
a good 14" off the floor, yet the cable is light enough not to put any
excess weight or pull on the connection.
There is a good 'feel' to the connection when plugged in, you are left
with no doubt that the cable is plugged in well.
I'm running a full spec HD LCD TV, with this cable taking the signal from my
computer. Works flawlessly, super quality picture, and amazing sound.
You may read that all HDMI cables are the same, ie: they all do the same job,
that might be true, but quality shines through, this cable is a bargain at the
asking price. Highly recommended by me.
Amazon made it easy to buy, and the supplier E4U electricals UK Ltd were prompt
and kept me advised of the order status, goods arrived very well packaged.
Care was taken over my order even though it was just one cable.
That was appreciated by me.
11 comment145 of 158 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2013
The quality of these wires is absolutely top notch, I was so impressed I decided to rewire my entire system using these after trying one. My set up is Samsung 40" TV, Sky+ HD, Samsung 5.1 home theater, Xbox 360. I also wired my brothers TV and home cinema using these cables. I noticed a marked improvement in terms of picture quality from these and they are built to a very high standard with the gold plugs and braiding. I strongly recommend these to anyone looking for a real bargain and top dollar product but very reasonable price. Many thanks HD zone I shall be coming to you in future for all my AV needs!
on 3 October 2012
Highly recommend this cable - it's exactly as advertised. Quick delivery and came in perfect condition.

Plugged in to my Panasonic Blu Ray Player and TV, and worked instantly - as a cable should! Looks as if it could take some rough handling, and feels incredibly well built. People can (and do) pay around the £100 mark for 'superior' cables, but be assured there is no difference in image quality between this cable and the more expensive rip-offs. I actually compared this to my brother's Monster cable (around £80) and neither is better than the other, except this cable costs an 1/8th of the price!
on 31 December 2011
Firstly... next day delivery which is excellent !!.. The cable seems to be of very good quality indeed and the connectors are first rate.. The overall impresion is of a top quality item ! I do not entirely agree with a previous review that states that the cable is very inflexible.. Yes it is quite thick and firm but no more so than any other Hdmi cable, or indeed scart cable, that I have. I have not yet been able to test how good it is as I am still waiting delivery of my new TV..So.. so far I would say that this is an excellent item at a bargain ( I paid less than £10 ) price..
on 15 August 2014
Great product, the one thing to remember is if your not like me and needed a hdmi lead sent quick and long, it makes no difference on performance if you spend £1 or £100 the signal is carried and displayed the same either way, the difference is build quality
on 27 February 2014
works well & considering the price charged by retail shops, cannot see why you would pay more! for no more
on 4 January 2015
With new 4k 3D TV's hmdi cables which power 4K cost £39.99 retail price Amazon sells them for way cheaper yet they do the better job, the cable looks absolutely amazing and feels amazing!
Highly recommend IBRA HMDI 4K CABLE
on 24 October 2014
After this item arrived. I realised I already own two more cables exactly the same. But with different brand names. They are cheap and nasty mass produced cables. They offer no shielding whatsoever ( the crucial part to any hDMi cable).
11 comment15 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2010
The outer covering of the cable does not appear to be securely attached to the
HMDI shells, hence they can twist easily putting strain on the multiple internal
connections to the connector pins. The cable I bought broke within two weeks.
11 comment31 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse