VINE VOICEon 17 August 2011
These are lovely handcreams at an affordable price, what I love about these is that you get to chose from 3 varieties, I love the smell of the wild rose, it reminds me of the old fashioned rose smell, in a good way! like those little bath cubes that used to be popular. The cream soaks in straight away and you don't need loads.
The Cath Kidson name is one you associate with quality and the packaging is so pretty.
Would be great for a gift and could be broken down into 3 cute little gifts.
on 24 November 2010
These are truly gorgeous handcreams... they smell divine and using it almost feels like an aromatherapy experience! The handcream is perfect consistency - not too greasy, soaks in well but not too quickly and leaves your hands soft for ages. All three fragrances are really lovely. Am going to buy lots of these as stocking fillers!
on 14 March 2012
This little trio of hand creams from Cath Kidston make great little party favors for any age group. The 30ml size is enough for traveling with or to fit in a handbag while out and about. The hand cream is light, easily absorbed and fragrant. Packaging is typical Cath Kidston quality and so looks as good as it smells. I used little organza bags tied with ribbons and my teenage girls loved them.
This is gorgeous. A pack of 3X30ml hand creams from Cath Kidston, in Rose, Bluebell and Honeysuckle, in a see through pack - perfect!! This was exactly what I hoped for, and I am very impressed with it. It was despatched promptly, arrived quickly, and was well packaged. highly recommended.
on 14 March 2012
I got this as a present from my boyfriend. All the flavours smell lovely, it's not too greasy and I like the packaging. They are small enough that you an easily fit one in your bag. They work well too and aren't just nice smelling.
on 4 October 2014
Got these for stocking fillers for colleagues. After 6 months, one of them has just finished it. Apparently very good cream where a little goes a long way. They are strong smelling though so may not suit everyone. Fantastic value regardless.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 January 2013
I bought these for my son to give to his teacher and classroom assistants so I haven't used them myself, but they made lovely little gifts. They smelled really nice and are a fairly generous handbag size. The polka dot design and girly Cath Kidston label looks pretty too. My only gripe was the ingredients labelling was just on the outer packaging, not on the product itself so when you split the bag to make gifts, the labelling doesn't go with them.
on 29 December 2013
According to the person I gave these to, they are really good creams. Good smell, easy to absorb and they last a long time.

Only negative point is that I bought these as a gift, but the packet they come in really is quite small and not suitable as a present. Then again what arrived to my house looks exactly like the picture displayed here so who can we blame? (The answer is me).
on 9 December 2013
This little set is lovely. Fits in a handbag easily and I love all 3 floral scents. They are also very effective as a hand creams too. Lovely product and fantastic value for money. ( I ordered myself 3 packs to save on postage).
on 18 January 2014
I bought these for a friend who had just come out of hospital. She said they are "lovely", so that's good! It makes a change to send something like this rather than flowers. Would recommend these.