on 17 March 2012
Thomas and Friends TrackMaster Emily Playset As the motor and battery are in the truck rather than the engine, this won't stay on the track. The truck has to push the engine along which is stupid. The others we have all have the motoe in the engine and give no trouble at all.
on 2 March 2014
Oh Emily why oh why can't you have the battery in your engine and not your tender? Makes you go round in circles if you are not on the track. I suppose it's quite funny sending your tender off on the track on its own....spooky. Not quite the Emily we expected...
on 23 April 2012
This Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Playset is a high quality product.
I bought it as a birthday gift for my 6 year old nephew & found it very good value for money.
on 12 January 2016
good value,fast delivery
on 28 March 2011
I was very pleased with your prompt service, but not as pleased as my son was with his Emily. Thanks very much.