on 2 November 2010
Good competitive price, pleasingly brightly coloured so my 5 year old daughter is very happy. Knee pads are a must in the early days of cycling and these are a snug fit and have nice firm velcro fastenings. Helmet fits well and is easily adjusted if necessary - an all-round good purchase.
on 3 December 2011
bought this for my three year old daughter to go with her first scooter. helmet is a little big for her but thought it looks good and at this price cant go wrong
on 26 December 2010
My little girl loves this helmet and knee/elbow pad set! The pink is a lovely rick colour and looks expensive and sleek. The items are well made. The helmet is just a tiny bit too big for my 2.5 year old girl, but she loves it nevertheless and will grow into it soon enough ;).
on 12 May 2012
We bought this for our 4yrs old daughter.She likes it very much.When the set arrived one of the knee pads was missing.The product was sent by Falcon cycles.We E-Mailed them and they immediately posted knee pad set and another pair of elbow pad set.The service is very good.
on 4 February 2010
Just as described and a good bargin.
Well impressed with the items and quick delivery..
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 November 2011
Very good in manufacturing quality and price too! Initially, I had some reservation because this helmet (unlike older sister's helmet) was not adjustable but was a needless worry. Looks well suited to 4- and 5-year olds. The pads came very handy early on when in the learning mode, but now required only when in shorts and short sleeves during summer time. Very likable colour and very conspicuous which will enhance the needed visibility for safety.

Recommended.
on 30 December 2011
brought for grandaughter whos 3 for christmas she loves it great fit nice colour helmet has straps to ajust so will last quite a while service was great sent out very quickly would us again
on 27 December 2011
I bought this set for my 3 year old niece to go with her skates. She loves pink and they will last her awhile. Only problem was the helmet was a bit big but as it goes up to age 10 I'm sure it will fit her as she grows
on 16 July 2011
I purchased the helmet and pads for my 7-year old daughter. The helmet only barely fits her and will definitely be too small next summer. As far as I can see, the site doesn't list a size for the items in this package. But I would not recommend purchasing it for children older than 6. Except for the size-issue, both the helmet and the pads are great. Safe. Good quality. Quick delivery.
on 7 May 2013
I have a 3 year old daughter and I ordered her a scooter. Items arrived quickly, helmet and pads are made from a robust material and I was well satisfied with it. I just now need to convince/ threaten my children to wear it all the time... lol !
Easy to put on, knee and elbows pads are attached by velcro. Helmet can be adjusted by the straps, can be a bit confusing, patience needed to adjust, especially with impatient little ones!

Great buy and the way my kids keep falling over, well worth it, especially on those elbows and knees.