on 20 October 2009
This has been good for the garden as well as my game. No more divots and I like that the mate has 2 sides one rough and one fairway. Also comes with 2 rubber tees (like on the driving range) which they dont tell you here. Over all very happy.
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 December 2009
not much to say its all you could want. very good
could be a bit bigger
VINE VOICEon 25 March 2013
Not too much to say about this apart from the fact it looks like it will handle quite some punishment. The "turf" is mounted on top of a thick rubber layer which also incorporates the carry handle at one end. This makes it heavy enough to not move around too much in use (and rubber of course is good at gripping things). You also get two rubber tees like the ones at the driving range, one large and one small. I use this for chipping practise in the main so the fact that you get half the mat with "heavy rough" built in is perfect for me. Recommended.
on 6 April 2011
To have the choice of two different surfaces to hit from is ideal. Two different height rubber T-pegs included, even better than on the practice range. Well weighted and will be used again and again.
on 15 March 2010
I got it as present for christmas (with the chipping net) and with the nice weather I'm now using it outside. It allows me to practice my chipping without destroying my lawn. I'm now actually thinking on getting the pro size driving net!!
on 15 May 2011
good for a decent golfer i am a beginer hit the edge of the grass a couple of times and it as started lifting from the rubber to easily in my view even a good golfer will catch it once in a while on a bad day
on 10 December 2012
This mat is ideal for practising in a small flat. I was particularly happy to be able to use my driver. Although I have to be careful where I place it to use the driver. This is especially good as I can see the power generated on the the foam balls when I adjust hand and feet positions. This being much more relevant to me now as I am close to my optimal setup and therefore I now focus my practice on technique.
on 21 September 2014
Item was found to be faulty on arrival as the AstroTurf was lifting from the mat at the corners after hitting a couple of balls off it it worsened to the point where half of it had lifted. I glued this myself and it now works fine, however I expected more from an official pga licenced product
on 27 March 2012
This is good for outdoor practice and I especially recommend it for kids who are learning as it stops them taking divots out of the garden. All in all, I was pleased with this product. I also recommend it alongside some Foam Practice Balls.
on 20 May 2013
I'm very happy with this product as it is nice and durable and has also made my wife happy as I'm not damaging the lawn anymore! Also I like how it has different play surfaces - mimicking fairway and rough rather well.