on 9 April 2010
This stuff is absolutely brilliant for what are known as "hacks" (those painful cracks around your finger ends that appear every Winter). As a bonus it smells wonderful as well!
on 24 April 2013
I've been looking for a cream for some time and stumbled across this.

It smells utterly divine - to the point that I nearly got confused and put it on my lips(!).

It's good value for money - you only need a small amount otherwise you'll find it too greasy and I think it's best to put it on last thing at night so it can soak in for a few hours.

My cuticles do look better - they're never going to look like a models nails regardless of what product I use - but this product does help so I would recommend it.
on 13 March 2013
I see quite a difference in my nails and cuticles when I stop using Burts Bees. After a week of nightime use, I saw a huge difference in the appearance of both nail and cuticle. It's great for softening hard skin around the nail, and prevents nails from flaking. I wouldn't want to be without this!
on 12 January 2011
This product is absolutely brilliant. I had one myself, then my mum wanted one.... i ended up oredring 5 in the end and now i've just odered another two. Everyone thinks it's fantastic! Excellent product, would highly recommend
on 6 November 2012
I do not go for salon manicures very often, so I needed a way to be able to care for my nails and cuticles at home. I use this cream before I go to bed, as it takes some time to dry and I hate not being able to touch anything. It has an a m a z i n g smell and perfectly nourishes nails and cuticles. If you use it for a few nights in a row, you'll definitely see a difference!
on 12 November 2012
I normally use opi Avoplex oil but noticed the skin around my nails wasn't getting any softer although my nails were in great shape so I thought I would try this cream which is actually more of a waxy balm. I didn't like it on my first try but that was because I'm used to the wetness of an oil where this like putting Vaseline on your lips. But the next day after using my skin around my nails was much softer. Now a week later my nails and cuticles are healthy with no dryness and this little pot is going to last along time, plus the lemon sherbet smell is gorgeous!. The price is the best I've found and will definitely reorder.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 December 2015
This is lovely stuff and has improved my cuticles no end. It is more of a balm than a cream, although it isn't thick and heavy. It has a light scent of lemon which I love. I tend to apply it at night. You only need a tiny amount and it absorbs in quite well. I'm not sure how much difference it makes to my nails but they are in good condition anyway. As a cuticle cream it is great.
on 18 May 2012
Have just received this and am delighted with it. Size of tin is neat enough to keep in handbag or pocket(approx 5cm in diameter and approx 1.5cm depth) and has a lovely fresh light lemony smell. It is like a balm as others have mentioned and if you glide your finger over it is quick to massage it into cuticles. Not being oily or sticky it goes in quickly and being basically colourless is undetectable. All it requires is a quick dab to moisturise cuticles so easy for regular use. I have tried many cuticle repair products but this is an easy to use product and better than I expected. Time will tell if it works well but it feels good on my nails. (I know it's not a lip balm but a quick dab on the lips seems to help my dry lips too). Very happy with this purchase.
on 26 November 2015
I love this and so do my nails. Not only is the smell so delicious but the size is just perfect to carry in your make-up bag. I use this everyday and I've notice that my cuticles don't look so dry and brittle. Although I naturally have long nails, I've found that they are not so brittle too, partly because of the nourishment from cuticle to tip.
on 11 April 2013
I have been using the cuticle cream for 2 weeks now and have already noticed my nails are becoming stronger and look more healthy too. No more problems with my cuticles either! The lemon smell is nice and refreshing. Overall I am very pleased with this product and would recommend it. The delivery was within the time estimated too.