on 9 April 2010
This stuff is absolutely brilliant for what are known as "hacks" (those painful cracks around your finger ends that appear every Winter). As a bonus it smells wonderful as well!
11 comment21 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 January 2011
This product is absolutely brilliant. I had one myself, then my mum wanted one.... i ended up oredring 5 in the end and now i've just odered another two. Everyone thinks it's fantastic! Excellent product, would highly recommend
on 24 April 2013
I've been looking for a cream for some time and stumbled across this.

It smells utterly divine - to the point that I nearly got confused and put it on my lips(!).

It's good value for money - you only need a small amount otherwise you'll find it too greasy and I think it's best to put it on last thing at night so it can soak in for a few hours.

My cuticles do look better - they're never going to look like a models nails regardless of what product I use - but this product does help so I would recommend it.
on 12 November 2012
I normally use opi Avoplex oil but noticed the skin around my nails wasn't getting any softer although my nails were in great shape so I thought I would try this cream which is actually more of a waxy balm. I didn't like it on my first try but that was because I'm used to the wetness of an oil where this like putting Vaseline on your lips. But the next day after using my skin around my nails was much softer. Now a week later my nails and cuticles are healthy with no dryness and this little pot is going to last along time, plus the lemon sherbet smell is gorgeous!. The price is the best I've found and will definitely reorder.
on 13 March 2013
I see quite a difference in my nails and cuticles when I stop using Burts Bees. After a week of nightime use, I saw a huge difference in the appearance of both nail and cuticle. It's great for softening hard skin around the nail, and prevents nails from flaking. I wouldn't want to be without this!
on 27 December 2014
I work in retail cosmetics and have my hands in cosmetics products, and on people's faces, all day long at least 5 days per week. Cleansers, foundations, misters, moisturizing lotions... The toll that this takes on my hands and fingers, and even on my feet (standing all day), is sad... and I rely on products like this to help me bounce back. Burt's Bees has such a wonderful line of products; wish I had the time and $$ to try every single one of them.

Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme Lemon Butter is the product that I take with me on the go, apply to my hands and fingers as needed, keeping this little tin in my purse. It is not greasy at all, so I use it liberally as needed... and maybe even when not really needed since it smells so lemony fresh! Love this stuff and it seems to work well too.

If you are looking for a product to provide cuticle and hands treatment as I have described, then I would recommend Burt's Bees Cuticle Creme Lemon Butter to you based on my experience with it. It just seems to freshen up my day when I use it, and helps keep my hands and fingers in good condition so that I feel good and can keep my customers happy.

Highly recommended.

Go for it.
on 6 November 2012
I do not go for salon manicures very often, so I needed a way to be able to care for my nails and cuticles at home. I use this cream before I go to bed, as it takes some time to dry and I hate not being able to touch anything. It has an a m a z i n g smell and perfectly nourishes nails and cuticles. If you use it for a few nights in a row, you'll definitely see a difference!
on 23 January 2013
This stuff smells absolutely amazing, works wonders on your hands, nails and cuticles and to top it all off it seems to last forever! HIGHLY recommended.
on 27 September 2011
I have used Burts Bees Lemon Balm for about seven years and it was good to find it on amazon. Good price and good value - the two I ordered came very quickly.
on 31 May 2014
I have realised that in order to keep my nails in decent condition, I have to put nail oil on at least twice a day, and when I'm out and about this is my alternative to the oil. It's excellent, and I keep buying it. Also great for flights, due to the liquid restrictions & risk of mess from a bottle of oil in the pressurised cabin.