on 3 February 2012
These span really well when first fitted, but rusted and seized within 2 weeks. This surprised me for a stainless steel bearing. They were replaced with no trouble but took a couple of weeks to arrive. I am waiting to see how the new ones fare on my son's board. I also bought some Bones Speed Cream to lube the second set, as they seem pretty dry on arrival even though they are supposed to be pre-lubed. So I am impressed by the spin, and the service was OK, but the jury's out on the longevity.
on 7 November 2014
These bearrings is good for the price but the normal is even better. I didn't feel any difference over my normal reds but these seem to last longer. Before buying make sure you have something to clean them with as it will last a lot longer. I usually clean mine every to weeks. Buying either the normal or the super reds is both good choices.
on 11 June 2013
They are definitely quicker than my regular bones reds. They don't seem to need as much maintenance either. They are great for beginners and improvers.
on 6 March 2016
Perfect packaging, roll really well and even better is that I got them next day via Amazon prime! Came with info booklet and sticker! Definitely recommend! *Update - I've had these bearings for a few weeks and I'm not very pleased, they roll quiet and smooth with is all great but they don't roll for long, I'm now running a set of much faster but much noisier regular reds.
on 10 January 2014
Replaced my old bearings with these and they are great, i can really tell they are good, really smooth. Good buy. Would recommend these bearing for the price.
on 10 April 2013
These bearings dont go for spin time but give you a durable, slick motion meaning you have to push less, great for the money, bones are the best brand in my opinion
on 22 April 2015
Silent, easy to lubricate and faster than my ZZ bearings (Bearing terminology: metal shield both sides).
on 31 July 2014
best bearings on the market today. bit of advice don't ride down big hills straight away haha
on 13 November 2014
Smooth, fast, low maintenance, and an absolute bargain. Highly recommended.
on 25 August 2014
These bearings are better than me. Be prepared!