Colour: Blue|Change

on 14 March 2015
bought to protect my babies eyes when we go on holiday, he seems to like them!
review image
on 23 September 2013
Bought 2 pairs of these for my 2 grandsons (5 months and 14 months) - a disaster! Neither grandson was happy with them - and we did try several times - and our 14 month old managed to remove them within seconds every time! I also checked the view through the eyepieces and it is so bad I am not surprised my grandsons don't want to wear them.

I would definitely NOT recommend these.
on 12 April 2010
Love these sunglasses and my baby seems to like wearing them too - he hasn't tried pulling them off yet. my only complaint is that as they do fit very snugly on his face they do tend to get a bit grubby on the inside.
on 10 June 2012
Bought these for our 9 month old grand daughter for when she visited us in Spain in May. She wore them without any trouble as you can alter the size to fit and are very comfortable. We had bought some previously in blue for our grandson and they were perfect for him.
on 9 June 2014
I got these for my 19 week old son for our holiday to Tenerife. I was really surprised at how much he liked them. When in the sun he'd be squinting, which generally lead to crying but the moment the Baby Banz went on he was fine.He also looked super cool in them. In fact he was so good looking in them that after a few days they went missing, never to be seen again.. We then had to buy another pair of sunglasses from a local shop.. These had normal arms, which slide behind the ears on each side of the head. They fell off constantly and push down his nose causing light to come through and discomfort.. No comparison to the baby banz.. Next time we go on holiday, or if we get some nice weather in Manchester (Maybe one day) I will be buying another pair of Baby banz for sure. I recommend highly.
on 19 April 2016
Looks good and has rubber on upper rim which should help comfort. Stil a little too big for my 4 month old but I think he'll grow into it very soon. Also, strap falls down when he turns his head so may be better when he's sitting up independently.
on 5 September 2010
They look really cute but when my baby turns her head in the buggy the glasses dont move with her and Im worried about putting them too tight. Not really happy about using them, shes better with a hat.
on 15 September 2015
Says from birth but doesn't adjust tight enough for little heads - we had to use plasters to adjust these small enough until our son was 6 months old
on 7 July 2013
This glasses are very slippery. They just dont stay on kid's head. They pushed on the face, my kids did't like it. I sold it later.
on 7 August 2013
My baby girl looks awesome in these shades. They're a good size for her (she started wearing them at five months old). The straps are secured with Velcro so it's easy to alter the size. The straps are made of neoprene too so are comfortable and soft on her head. She didn't seem to mind wearing them. Only one small thing I noticed was that they do move around or slip slightly when she's wearing them and her head is resting on something e.g. When in her buggy.