on 31 March 2011
Being folically challenged I tend to use a shaver to give myself a number 2. I've saved a fortune in barber's bills but I couldn't really see what I was doing round the back of my neck. I've mounted the mirror so when looking into the main mirror I can extend and adjust it to show the back of my head and neck. The amount of extension was really important to me and strangely that figure is rarely published. I had a look at a really cheap £9 type mirror in a local DIY store which hung off the wall drunkenly where the chromed guides at the wall end had burst apart under the strain, being made of thin bent metal. Everything on this mirror is solidly constructed, with the same guides each being a solid piece of metal with a hole down the middle for the vertical post. The 5x magnification side shows your face in more detail than you wanted. Fixing was easy with a metal plate which screws to the wall. The rest of it just slides on and locates with a chromed knurled screw. The mirror extends from 4 inches to 25 inches. I reckon I've made a great choice!
0Comment45 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 November 2009
This is a well made quality product. Easy to instal, and very revealing. The one question is that the 5 times magnification is maybe a bit too much it gives a small area of view.
I never knew that I missed so many whiskers when I shaved.
0Comment37 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 April 2010
Really easy to mount. Looks good and appears to be well made. All the family members now use this mirror rather than the original above-basin one. It neatly folds away against the wall and will extend to 55cms if necessary. A good price for a good product.
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 July 2010
Have been searching for a magnifying mirror since having one in a hotel on holiday and finding it very useful. This mirror has been an ideal purchase. Extends to the full length without any loss of stability. Shape/size of the base means it can be fitted where space is restricted. Exceptional quality for the price. Far exceeded our expectations.
on 24 November 2010
After looking at several extending mirrors and not wanting to spend too much on one I opted for this. I am so pleased I did. It fits neatly in the bathroom, was easy to install, has a fantastic magnification and was much more solid than I had anticipated. Very pleased with it.
on 25 August 2010
BRILLIANT. NO MORE MISSING BITS OF A SHAVE. WITH 5 MAGNIFIED IT,S IMPOSSIBLE TO MISS .. VERY GOOD PRODUCT . VERY GOOD PRICE . WELL MADE..
on 23 November 2010
Longest extension arm I have seen. Does the job perfectly.

No problems.

Good Buy
on 4 October 2010
Excellant service and just the item we were looking for. Would use the company again.
on 23 August 2011
Quite simply a brilliant piece of kit, excellent value for money. It is really well made, solid and sturdy, fantastic magnification, the concertina arm extends for a considerable way, it comes very well packed....absolutely 100% recommended without hesitation.
on 18 October 2011
I have never found more amazing value for money. I bought a similar mirror from Plumbworld for £34 and it was obviously terrible quality and wouldn't extend safely to its supposed 56cm so sent it back. But this one achieves a full 26" (66cm) of extension with no yanking needed and retracts smoothly and neatly. I can honestly say that it is top quality with fine features and urge you buy one before they realise and hike the price. I needed the long extension facility and was willing to pay up to £50 but thought I'd give this a go as the reviews are so good. The 5X magnification would be better reduced to 3X but you can't really reduce its star rating for that. My husband is fussy about steel quality and metal link mechanism etc. and he was speachless when I told him the price.