TOP 100 REVIEWERon 27 April 2015
This is the perfect malt in my opinion. It has the smokiness of a good Islay malt combined with the sweetness from the Sherry cask. Perhaps not to everyone's liking but is exactly what I'm looking for in a good malt.
on 21 December 2015
As this has been bought as a Christmas gift I am yet to hear how it tastes but the delivery was perfectly timed and the packaging incredible. There was no way the bottle or box could have been damaged at all! The box itself it easy to pop up and is perfect for gifting!

Edit: The recipient has informed me the whiskey is very peaty and quite different to other sherry cask whiskeys however he loves it still and is sure the taste will grow on him the further down the bottle he gets. Apparently he can tell the quality from the taste and smell - so 5*s from him and me!
on 8 August 2013
Not a fan of peated whisky, but this could very well be my favourite one, Just the right amount to produce a nice sweet smoky taste.
on 23 September 2013
I bought this on 2 occasions. Other than it being a great whiskey I got each bottle for only £30 - 2/3 the price of other retailers!!
on 15 October 2013
Delicious and great price. I tried this on a whisky tasting evening, and it came out as my favourite so just had to buy it.
on 11 September 2015
Excellent, recipient was very pleased, birthday gift which was well presented and delivered as promised
on 22 December 2011
We came across this one in the "Whisky Experience" in Edinburgh (well worth a visit!) and the amount of flavours and warmth is exquisit.
on 9 September 2015
This is a magnificent dram - seller delivered quickly, well packaged, brilliant whisky
on 25 January 2016
Simply gorgeous!
Slight toffee and raisin notes and a big puff of smokiness.
on 26 April 2015
Beautiful tasting whisky. One for sharing.