on 14 March 2012
Took a punt and ordered this item. I normally use Lanacane A/C Gel - but it's quite expensive.
Udderly Smooth is about the same price, but loads more! I read the of reviews before ordering it. Someone even said it smells horrible - it doesn't, I promise you. It rubs in quickly and is not greasy or sticky. It totally works!
Anyone who need to use anti chafing cream/gel, give this a try - it really is as good a Lanacane and lots cheaper.
0Comment28 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 June 2013
Brilliant stuff makes wearing a dress so much more comfortable if you have big thighs, big tub and less expensive than other brands, would highly recommend
on 18 July 2010
Been using this product over past few months, apply to skin and chamois for best results. Cooling and stops you chaffing. Used recently on Manchester to Blackpool ride for Christies, apply genorously and at regular intervals.
Have and will keep using this product whenever i ride.
on 22 August 2015
Having completed many long distance walks, coast-2-coast, West Highland Way, etc I would always get chaffing between the inner legs which made anything past day 2 into a walk agony and also distracting. Just completed the Yorkshire Wolds Way and I would I would give this a try. What a revelation!!! The whole week and zero, repeat, zero soreness. The cream comes in a large tub and I put enough to fill an old 35mm film canister (remember them?). It is white in colour and has the consistency of butter that is just going soft when you take it out of the fridge, so it is very easy to apply. It is almost odourless and I would say non-greasy too. It certainly didn't leave any grease marks on my ultra thin lightweight trousers. 5 days of walking and no redness. I also get rub between the top of the boot and woolen sock. I used this stuff here too and it started to clear up during the walk. I know this product is geared toward cyclists, but it also works a treat for us walkers too. I will never go on a walk again without it and I wish I knew about this product earlier
on 10 August 2013
Training for the end to end in September 1050 miles over 12 days. This cream is smooth, cooling and makes long days in the saddle very comfortable. Never thought I would need a Chamois cream, now won't ride without it. Smells good too.
on 3 August 2013
This stuff is the biz.it not only treats those sore areas it positively prevents them.highly recommended.use it every time I ride short or long distance.makes all the difference.
on 11 August 2014
I am not a cyclist! I bought this as my thighs rub together, and when it is really hot in the summer, I get a rash that really hurts. Last year I bought Canestan Hydracortisone cream, it was a very small tube & expensive, i wasn't happy about using hydracortisone on a regular basis. I saw a newspaper article that mentioned this and thought I would give it a go. I'm really really pleased I got it, it has been a fantastic in the heat this year, I've not been uncomfortable at all and had no rash, and I don't have to worry about how often I put it on. Really recommend if you have similar problem.
on 19 June 2015
I run 2 or 3 times a week. ive been using this stuff a few years now and never even get a spot, no rash ,no redness. nothing.
This is the best stuff ive ever used.
on 19 March 2015
Ok Im a slim person who when cycling long distances 60+ gets saddle sore particularly in me crack. Bought this as cheaper than other brands and applied ahead of an 80+ mile run in preparation for tour of Scotland highlands ! Pleased to say had no bother like before works a treat I'd recommend to anyone. Doesn't really smell of anything which is why I only gave 4 stars (if it had a nice fragrance Id defo give it 5). Top stuff though for price.
on 31 May 2015
When you need some you better get some. The people using chamois know that it is no joking matter, it is excruciately painful can prevent you from practising a sport for a little while. Im glad I went for this product as the formulation is not greasy and the smell is rather natural and the cherry on the cake is that it works!