Size: 100ml EDT SprayChange

on 16 December 2011
It is really, really hard to review a fragrance online. Skin types vary from person to person and a scent can work on one or two people and three others might not smell good at all due to a different skin/ body chemistry.

For me, I can say, it works. It smells quite masculine like an afershave when I put it on. About 2 hours after, the musk and some very subtle undertones are coming through, and it smells quite sensual.
What i like best, a while after application, it resembles vaguely "Wild ginger" by Faberge, a long discontinued "Addiction" series, and that, to me is the best!

Thumbs up from me.

What's more, paid less than £10 for it, including postage
on 1 May 2011
Reviews on this type of product are always gong to be extremely subjective but I think this smells really nice. To my nose it's very similar to Armani Code but with a slightly more warm / woody base which becomes apparent after around 30 minutes. I would not hesitate to recommend this as it's unlikely to be disagreeable to anyone.
on 24 June 2011
I would agree with the other review.

Very nice, suitable for 20-35 crowd, smells like a quality edt.

Only just got but very good first impressions

I would definitely recommend this for any young man for a pub/club night
on 28 December 2013
At the very time when you apply it, it is nothing, but 5-10 mins later, the it becomes the unique fragrance.of a mature and elegant man. It won't last for very long. 2 hours later it is back to nothing again.
on 9 December 2013
I bought this for my 12 year old son who is just getting into the realms of Lynx body spray and aftershave and rather than spend a fortune on Diesel or some other big name, I thought this would be just as good. It's Playboy, so got that sassy look to it, it's a good size bottle, but also really well priced. I am sure he will like it and at least it will smell better than an old goat, which is the smell often pervading his bedroom at the present time!
on 4 September 2011
this is a relly great mens spray purfum i ordered for my self. good price for 100ml bottle wood recommend
on 8 May 2014
Working my way through the Playboy collection and this is one of my faves so far, it lasts and is quite strong but not to overpowering and comes at a great price.
on 2 February 2014
Lovely long lasting scent and I will certainly be using this one frequently. Prefer it to some of the other Playboy scents. Would recommend to a friend.
on 8 May 2014
Initially I thought that the pricing may have determined the quality of the product, but this has a great smell. I am glad that I got this product.
on 10 February 2014
cheap indeed, and the quality as per the price; the smell lasts for maximum 15 minutes; one bottle for one week...not a good deal;