Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Shop now

on 29 March 2012
I had high hopes for this blog after reading the other reviews. However I was disappointed because what spoiled a potentially good blog was that fact that in every article was a plug for the author's book "The Now Effect." I felt this was a bit much every month and every article. I have unsubscribed for this reason.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 7 March 2011
The author's stated aim in creating this blog is to "create posts that are practical and accessible ... that we could read and apply in our daily lives". Through a series of interesting and readable posts, I feel she is doing just that. I particularly liked one that advised people to spend quality time with their loved ones, and not be distracted by too much social networking. There are posts on a variety of topics, something for everyone.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again