on 22 November 2012
Okay, so world of psychology vs psych news, no competition. Do you want to read about relationships? Or are you looking for the real science.
World of psychology has had allot about cheating in relationships, making them work, 'does your husband feel emancipated?' it is more like a crappy women's magazine. (no offense, I am female so no sexism)

Psych news has proper articles with new studies and findings from soldiers with post traumatic stress to lighting while you sleep causing depression.

If your interested in psychology as a science pick this one. If your interested in fake psychology like cheating then choose world of psychology, but you may aswell get a kindle magazine like psychologies or something.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 13 March 2011
I really love reading this blog. Good articles and book recommendations, I definitely will keep my subscription after the two weeks free trial.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again