Price:£50.39 - £157.83

on 30 July 2011
I have three pairs of "Emu's" different colours, different styles but they all have several things in common including warmth, comfort and durability.
Having had a pair of "UGG'S" I must say that personally I've found "Emu's" to be the better of the two and cheaper, what more could you want.
on 6 December 2014
The photos here shows a different boots from what you going to get... I am very disappointed with these boots as they are definitely not real Emu sheepskin! I have got a pair of real emu from Schuh 3 years ago and they still in better condition than these new ones...

REAL Emu is very heavy (in a good way) you can feel ist real sheepskin, the soles are thick and the inside of it its really fluffy and actually looks like real wool...

When I received the box, the very first thing I said was: " This box might be empty its so light...."
Also the size was small....
I've returned them back with no problem but I definitely would NOT recommend you to buy this!!!!
Amazon should not let this to be on sale as they are FAKE!
on 19 March 2011
I ordered these boots in December and loved them until today when I discovered that the leather had come away from the stitching around the very top of the ankle area, causing a hole. It's either because the stitching is too tight or there wasn't enough leather tucked in properly under the stitching.

This isn't an area that suffers wear and tear unlike say the 'foot' part of the boot. At the most it interacts with my sock on one side and the cloth of my trousers on the other.

I'm really disappointed - they are like slippers to wear. Arguably a case of wolf in sheepskin boots. I'm waiting to see whether Amazon will exchange for another pair.

* Only fair to update - wrote this review Sunday and by Tuesday I had received a replacement pair from those good folk at Amazon. Got my eye on a pair of High Stingers and this experience hasn't put me off (in part due to the remarkable customer service). However, have just noticed that the box says 'Made in China' which is contrary to my understanding of Emu Australia...
on 1 January 2010
I already have the Stinger High Emu boots, and absolutely love them. They are so warm and comfy, and I never want to take them off. When I saw these on this site, at a reduced price, I snapped them up, and my son got them for me for Christmas. They too are so comfy....I wear them round the house, and they keep my feet so warm and cosy. I have found that you should spray them with a waterpoof protector, as they will mark if they get wet, but once done, they can be worn everywhere..... LOVE THEM!!!!
on 28 December 2009
I wasn't sure if I liked them at first it took me nearly 3 weeks to wear these boots, now I don't like taking them off!! Would definitely recommend. I've found the sizing to be correct I am a 5 and bought a 5, perfect fit!
on 27 December 2009
I love Emu Stinger lo boots, have now had 4 pairs. I have very wide feet (EEE) and these boots are so comfortable. UGG boots are not as wide and the soles are not as heavy wearing. Only wish that they still made the 'deluxe' eg. shiny leather ones as these don't survive the wet weather very well, even with lots of suede protector. Tried the Bronte but didn't like them- not real sheepskin like the Stinger. Only problem I find is the size 4 in the sand sells out very fast and is hard to get, the chocolate boot however is a lovely colour alternative
on 22 January 2012
I have had Emu's in the past and had no problems with them, i have had 3 pairs from Amazon in the past week and each pair have had a noticeable fault the first pair had a left top sewn onto a right sole the second pair the sole was so twisted that it rocked back and forwards aout an inch different from the back to the front and the third pair which arrived yesterday the back seam on the right boot is not straight it goes of to the left very noticeable when you have them on, very dissapointed even though they are almost £50 cheaper than other places they seem to be all seconds
on 20 September 2009
These Emu Australia boots are what they wear in Australia rather than the Chinese made rival versions, and the quality shines through.

The colour, the fit and the style are simply fab. Really well made, strong heel and sturdy sole. Not too high up the leg, just above the ankle.

I bought these for my eldest daughter as she heads off to UNI for the 1st time. She chose the Chesnut pair, and they are a lovely conker colour, perfect for matching everything.
Size wise, they were a perfect fit. No need to size down. If you are unsure I would advise to try them in a shop first as you may prefer a more snug fit.

Lined in colour matching sheepskin, they are like walking on a cloud. Roll on winter!

NOTE: If you prefer merino wool lining try the BRONTES, cheaper but equally gorgeous (I had those ones, she had these ones!!).
on 10 November 2015
Do not by as these are fake! Look out for these points when buying!

1. Don't feel as heavy to start off with, people who have previously had EMU boots will understand the heaviness of the boot but it's a good heavy as it shows the thickness and quality of the emu sheepskin in comparison to UGG.
2. The suede is very bad quality, the boots that I received had scuff marks and small pinprick marks in.
4. The band of the top of the EMU boot should have emu written all the way around, these ones don't as they are fake.
5.  Very poor quality of stitching, and the lines of the suede aren't level or straight.
6. The standard EMU badge is brown and is stitched on after the boot is made so it sticks out from the boot, the pair I received the badge was grey and was already in the boots as a pose to been a real EMU badge.
7. The soles are less than half the thickness they should be. My old EMU which are 2 years old are in a lot better quality even after 2 years wear out of them.
8. The bottom of the boot has imperfections and marks on as a pose to a real perfect EMU.
9. There is no tag around the top of the boot I received which real EMU boots have on all styles of boot.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 25 June 2010
My original review was: Well made, pleased with some of the improvements but the sheepskin on the removable sole seems to be less thick. They are also quite a bit tighter, lengthwise than the equivalent size of the previous Stinger boots.

I've since discovered that if they get slightly wet they will stain to a dark brown colour that does not go away. I have 4 pairs of chestnut Stingers and this is the only pair that has permanently stained. I didn't wear them out in the rain but the ground was wet. There is now what seems to be a permanent dark brown watermark at the toe. The other pairs were 2009 or before. This pair is effectively ruined.
33 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse