on 6 January 2010
I ordered the Emu slippers after reading an excellent review on Amazon. I have not been disappointed! They are warm, cosy, attractive, very well made and it gives me much pleasure to wear them. I would recommend them abolutely.
on 1 October 2010
This is my second pair of these slippers (last one's lasted nearly two years). If you wear slippers a lot, like I do, this will be the best £40 you have ever spent! They never smell, they are soft and even though washing is not recommended, every so often I put them on a hand wash/delicate wash in a laundry bag and they come up beautifully.
0Comment25 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 January 2012
Inside sole of these have worn through on one slipper after only a couple of months. Not the quality I expected from all the hpye. Would not buy anything from this brand again.
on 8 September 2009
I bought a pair of these slippers nearly a year ago. True, they are not the cheapest around but I'm really glad I chose them. I usually wear out shoes within 6 minths and slippers sometimes don't last more than about 3months before they start to look tatty and worn. But these Emu's - wow! They have kept their shape (difficult with my feet), still look good and are so-o comfortable. I've worn them every day for the last 10 months so I'm not surprised that about a week ago the heel of the innersole began to show some wear.

I really hope they come back into stock soon, as I have a list of friends who want some for Christmas and I want to buy another pair to keep 'in stock' for me for when my own slippers finally fall apart - not for a long while by the looks of it!
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2015
This product has fallen to pieces in less than 2 months. I bought them for my wife for Christmas and the upper has come away from the sole already. Also, the fluffy lining has already mostly worn away under the heel. Pretty bad for a £60 pair of slippers from a premium brand. Her previous Ugg pair (similar style, similar price) lasted 4 years and were it better condition when she threw them away. I would appreciate it if Amazon or the manufacturer could get in touch. Photos attached.
review image review image
on 3 April 2011
These are the best slippers I have ever owned.So warm and cosy.Charcoal is a good colour as doesn't appear to show marks.Would have another pair when and if they ever wear out!
on 16 July 2014
I replaced a pair of 14 year old shearling slippers I bought from LL Bean with these very expensive Emu ones. They lasted less than a year before the sole split, and the heel lining has warn away.

Very disappointed, as I am not hard on footwear at all (14 years = 1 pair of slippers!!)

would not recommend the price tag. but they are very snug with a good sole for popping outside if the ground is wet. But they won't last much longer than a winter or two.

If you are ok spending £60 for a pair of slippers (mine were £40 when I bought them from Amazon!) then go ahead! I think they are a waste of money!
on 10 January 2010
More sturdy than your standard slipper, these appear well-made and were well-received by the lady of the house.
on 26 January 2011
Bought these for my mother,

She absolutely loves them and puts them on when she comes in from work every day. She says they are the most comfortable slippers she has ever had and recommends them highly.
on 12 May 2015
I bought these slippers in charcoal, they are super quality. A narrow fitting slippers - true to size. Not a wide clumpy slipper and not as full across front as other brands but easy to keep on. Definately suit a thinner foot. Very light with a hardwearing durable sole. The sheepskin is lush and thick. Would recommend as a good all round slippers,suitable for popping outside. Better if can get on a bargain price, shall be looking for another pair for next winter. Bought in Grey which is a lovely colour.

See one answered question