Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 26 July 2015
The small one is around the size of a finger and great for the
start of a session. The suction cup is useless.

The mid is impotent. It's neither buttplug shaped nor big enough
to have any fun with and sits forgotten at the back of my cabinet.

The large one is excellent. If you can get this one by itself it
would be better value. I've found it a little long to wear for
extended periods.

Overall it would be better if the smaller two were combined into
one medium plug.

The material doesn't have a strong smell, which is a problem
I've had before with a lot of toys and the black rubber has
a good firmness which stays slippery.
on 20 January 2016
I love these three butt plugs!

The smallest one is excellent for beginners. It is small enough to resemble using a finger or two, to gently get you used to anal penetration, without causing discomfort. It is also good for those who are used to anal, as a warming up starter or for a teasing introduction.

The medium one is good to use after the smallest one if you are new to anal. It is a small step up, and again, will avoid discomfort as you will be stretching yourself gradually. However, if you are used to anal, the medium one could be used as a starting point, as it's a bit thinner then the average penis, to open you up gently.

The largest one is quite thick so I would only recommend this once you are used to anal or once you've had plenty of practice with the two smaller ones. It is thicker then the average penis, so practice well before playing with this big boy lol.

The material is firm but feels soft when you squeeze it, and they feel smooth and comfortable when inserted. They also work great with water-based lubricants, but avoid an excessive amount because it will be too slippery.

My favourite part is that they can be attached to a strap on because of its the wide base, or placed on a surface due to the bases suction for hands free play.

Overall, whether your an anal beginner, an anal professional or a couple, this set is a great addition to your naughty accessories.
on 18 March 2014
Who's been sleeping in my bed?

The baby bear is very small - almost too small
Mother bear isn't a particularly well formed - needs constant attention to remain in place
Daddy bear is a monster! - intimidating!
0Comment16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 June 2015
These are fantastic for ladies who like a little extra pleasure.....my wife loves them
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 September 2015
Have to be honest here, i bought these "Liquorice Dip Butt Plug Set 3 Sizes Black" for a friend's birthday, a straight friend. He's one of those friends who just accepts I'm gay, and just gives me hugs all day long, plus the odd kiss on the cheek at birthday's / Christmas time etc.

I kept jokingly nagging him to use them, so i could post my Amazon review, not expecting him to, but he did. he said the small one is rubbish, the middle one takes some work, but once you get used to it, it's fine, and the big one was too big for him, so gave up on that one.

The quality is also pretty good to be honest, like i say, i bought cheap ones as it was meant to be a joke gift, but for the price you really can't go wrong at all!
on 7 December 2015
Bought this as a first timer and have found them to be great so far. Confess I haven't progressed to the largest one yet, but keep practising...
on 29 May 2015
I was a complete and utter first timer having had never had anything in my bottom before. I thought the small one would be easy, the medium one might take some time and the large one....... well wow that was for way in the future. When I opened them up the small and medium were as expected but the large one looked huge. I inserted the small one and this was far too easy so after a few minutes I tried the medium one and this went in without much trouble. Again after five minutes or so I tried the large one and to my amazement I took this also with only a little pressure. I found a pair of tight briefs and they keep the medium and large one in easily. Happy time, the large one is the best.
on 24 March 2015
Usefully for getting used to inserting toys. I found the shapes a little difficult to, err, "accommodate", but got used to them. The suction cup on the little one is pretty pointless though, ha, ha.
on 20 January 2016
MY GIRL LOVES THESE SO DO I ,, PLENTY MORE ANAL SEX WHEN THESE MAKE HER MORE COMFORTABLE AND GREAT FOIR NORMAL SEX TOO AS MAKES IT TIGHTER
on 14 May 2015
the smallest one goes up okay and feels nice when its in. the middle one goes up but doesn't stay up. largest one is too big for me.