Size: 1 PKChange
Price:£3.25+ Free shipping

on 21 November 2013
Amazed by this lip balm. Leaves my lips so so soft. Gorgeous smell and glides on so well. Would definitely reccommend!
0Comment27 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 July 2013
Bought this as a present and she absolutely loves it. May have to buy more flavours. Cute little pot too.
on 28 April 2015
I have very dry lips no matter how much lipbalm I apply this has been the only product that has fully moisturised my lips and they unbelievably soft. I can't praise this enough best I have ever used doubtful I will ever use any other lipbalm I'm definitely am going to recommend this to everyone.
on 10 January 2014
I love the smell and it is very moisturising. It reminds me of after 8 mints which I love!

Arrived on time

Very pleased
on 11 November 2013
It's actually amazing, sweet minty taste and lovely fresh smell:) keeps lips moisturised for hours! It doesn't really need constant reapplying but it's so delicious that you do it regardless! My favorite by far!
on 25 July 2010
I recently purchased this lip balm and am absolutely delighted with it. The fragrance isn't too overpowering and when you have applied it you can certainly then tell its mint as it gets all tingly. I love the packaging (so easy to find in the bottomless pit that is my bag) and the fact that its organic as well, I will definitely be getting this again in the future.
0Comment26 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 March 2013
If you love mint and anything that leaves your lips tingly and soft and luscious, buy this! It's 95 percent organic, worth buying since you're going to apply it on your lips very often
on 27 January 2015
In love with this product! It came so fast!! The mint smells amazing and it really works. Defiantly will be ordering again x
review image
on 10 October 2015
The lip balm is smooth and smells really minty and fresh. Definitely worth the buy. it stays on for a long time and keeps my lips moisturised.
on 16 January 2015
This item is 100% authentic and comes in the retail packaging. This was the first EOS balm I bought and although the balm itself is nice the flavour/scent is the worst! This is the kind of mint that burns your lips when you leave it on. I really didn't like using this one but I've given 3 stars because I would recommend eos just another flavour. I've since bought 2 more, one was honey something and the other was blueberry. Both of those are amazing :) this brand of lip balm is very waxy so it depends on how you like your balms! For me this was quite nice!