on 13 March 2014
Very low in calories, but not a filling as your normal kind of crisps. They can be quite addictive to eat, especially when you have a giant box of them but pace yourself. The acidity of the vinegar burned my lips after a few packs and I had to put them away for a while.
on 4 November 2015
Why do so few shops sell Salt & Vinegar French Fries in single packets these days. The only way to get them seems to be via multipacks but then I am left with a load of Plain and Cheese & Onion that nobody in their right mind wants to eat. It has got to the point where if I find a shop that does sell them, I end up buying 5 or 6 packets at once. We should petition Walkers! In the meantime, I now buy them by the box load. The only problem is that I end up eating about 5 packets a day just because they are there.
on 10 January 2013
Nephew loved these as you cannot get a bag of 6 you have to get other flavours and no-one likes the other flavours.
on 15 March 2013
Came in excellent condition and were I damaged when arrived. I haven't had these for a while and the taste seemed a bit tame. I can remember them being a lot stronger in taste.
on 9 January 2016
Good price but use by date is too short cant finish them all before expiry.
on 6 October 2015
Quick delivery,but they had a short best before date
on 30 September 2014
love these french fries
on 1 May 2015
Excellent
on 19 February 2012
I live overseas and there are certain products that you cannot get in my country. I was very happy with my order that arrived very promptly. Highly recommended.
on 8 July 2013
As Patricia Dale's nephew, i am sorry to say i did not love these, due to the fact there were no other flavours and i only like all the other flavours like everyone else. All the other kids had all the other flavours in their lunchboxes for months. PLUS as i live overseas and there are certain products you cannot get in my country, they seemed to taste very strong. I remember them tasting weaker. Having said that, i was very happy with my order as it arrived late, but as i was called out unexpectedly when they were due to be delivered it worked out to be like a clockwork. Highly recommended.

Permalink | Report abuse | Ignore this customer
I don't think this post adds to the discussion | YES | NO |

Don't reply to this post
0Comment2 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse