Size: 100 ML|Change

on 25 September 2011
Purchased this perfume as one of my friends at work had it and it smelled gorgeous!! Couldn't find it in the shops anywhere so turned to Amazon and as luck would have it I was able to buy it for less than half the price of what my friend had bought it for! (I have told her when she runs out where to get it from).

Just love it and when I wear it everyone compliments on the smell and asks what perfume I am wearing. Brilliant for a 'day' perfume and also 'night' perfume. Love it so much I spray it on before I get into bed!!

Definitely one of my all time favourites.
on 9 February 2012
the price? wow! from 72 pounds to around 20. that is totally awesome. not to mention it is an EDP so it lasts the whole day and more.
i love my perfumes and sometimes they can make me a bit sick as it gets too overpowing. but this smell, is just right. freah smell that never puts me off.
ill definately be back for me.

delivery was on time and bottle was untouched.
bottle is simple and delicate. nice for any collectors out there.
on 19 March 2012
This is the third bottle of perfume I have bought plus two bottles of the body lotion to match, so surely this speaks for itself. I am delighted with the perfume, smell beautiful, and am very satisfied with the price and the transactions. Thank you
on 13 July 2012
The perfume is has a very nice smell initially but, unfortunately it is not very long lasting and needs to be refreshed during the day
on 20 February 2016
I bought this on a whim,I wanted to treat myself but not break the bank.I have a couple of other Wang perfumes and thought I would be safe with this.As soon as I smelt it I liked it (thankfully)Its hard to pin down exactly what it smells of,but its a citrusy,fresh,clean smell,with a hint of spiciness to warm it up.I can not smell any florals,and because of that I would not of bought it if I had read up on it,as they are what I normally buy and that's that,so I'm surprised I like it,but I do,and will be more open minded when it comes to perfumes in the future
on 18 June 2014
When I received the perfume it was clearly old stock as the perfume had gone off and didn't smell anything like previous purchases made in Department Stores.
on 30 June 2013
Initially I was pleased with the perfume as the fragrance is just what I like and this can be hit or miss when buying online. BUT what a disappointment. After just a short time the fragrance disappeared and I had to look at the bottle again to check that is was a eau de parfum and not a toilette!. Although a good price - it is a waste of money as it just doesnt do the job. I put it on yesterday morning and ten minutes later there was not fragrance. Don't waste your money. I dont like to leave a negative review but I was so annoyed by the rip off I felt I needed to warn other prospective buyers.
on 23 November 2015
I bought this fragrance 8on a whim as it was Amazon's deal of the day, £15.00 for 100mls. I've tried Vera Wang fragrance before so I was fairly confident I would like it, however I don't like it.....I love it!!! It's a beautiful soft delicate fragrance, definitely not overpowering which is good, it smells really clean classy and expensive. It does need refreshing occasionally, but it does have staying power. I was even followed from one shop to another by a lady who 'had to know what perfume I was wearing, it's gorgeous' :-) I shall definitely be buying this again, it is really lovely.
on 9 January 2012
Bought this perfurme for my girlfriend for Xmas as it's one of her favourite scents. She hadn't been able to find it in the shops & believed it was no longer in 'production'.
I found it on Amazon for a great price and the product arrived within the specified time.
on 19 April 2014
My girlfriend's favourite. A sweet scent that has unbelievable durability, lasting for hours on end, it is ideal for younger women. I'm not so sure it would suit the more mature lady as much but perhaps I'm being unintentionally ageist.