Price:£13.20+ Free shipping

on 24 February 2013
Perfect for any age , my 2 yr old loves it, especially the watering can. The picture is for display only, as the pieces fit nicely INSIDE the bucket and the lid popped back on!( other people have complained that they dont fit on top??!! lol)

Recommend!!
on 26 December 2010
It's very hard to see from the picture, but this is a very colourful fun toy for kids - albeit for water play, use as a mould or the beach. I bought it for a gift for my nephew, comes in five separate bits that all slot together, to make it easy to carry. The plastic castle, watering can etc are blind tooled with patterns, colourful to the eye & the plastic is not brittle but just right. Nice set for little hands, very happy with purchase....
on 2 August 2011
Bought this bucket set to take on holiday with us as an impulse buy at the same time as a sun tent from Amazon. Now wish that I had not bothered buying this bucket as it is very expensive for what it is. OK the plastic is brightly coloured and reasonably durable, but the watering can does not attach to the top of the bucket - it just falls off, therefore limiting its transportability down to the beach by our toddler. I saw some other bucket sets in the supermarket a few days a go for just a few pounds - think I should have bought one of those instead.
on 19 November 2010
This was a purchased as a present and it was well received. Nicely finished, bright attractive colours and lots of fun.
on 24 June 2013
Bright colours and neatly stacked, this will make them easy to carry to the beach. Bought so that my 10yr old daughter can take them on holiday to play at the beach or in the swimming pool. Will be used for when we return to take to the local beach. Fast delivery.
on 3 July 2011
The bucket is quite big and with the extra castle shaping piece it didn't really suit my old year old, who just wants to shovel sand into a bucket.

My complaint is that the pieces don't stack nicely like in the picture. The castle shaping piece and the watering can precariously balance in their slots so you can't carry them all together.

In summary the colour is great, the quality is good and I think it could really suit a child wanting to build castles.
on 27 June 2013
Got this for my 3 year old son who loved it. It has all the little parts a kid loves to use when out and about - mini rake, watering can etc. Only thing is, they don't fit back together once opened, as the picture may have you believe. Not a huge issue and wouldn't stop me buying it but just a little annoying
on 26 April 2014
The toys seem to be of good quality and perfect for my 16 month old. I love the bright colours. The little watering can is quite small but fine for his age. I would recommend this product to other parents.
on 17 May 2011
This is an excellent sandpit toy - the rake and spade are easy for toddlers to use, and the bucket is generously sized and makes satisfying castles. (I know as I end up making a lot of them!) The watering can is slightly frustrating if sand gets shovelled into it as it's very hard to get out, but other than that it's a good kit - sturdy, nice colours and fun to play with.
on 21 August 2011
Very good quality and (hopefully) long-lasting toy. The beach was strewn with castles, construction skills ever-improving! Back home, the watering can came in very useful for the garden!!